New friendship ?

'' I will visit my facebook account for a bit.. '' - Thinking to myself. As i open that website.. Name popps up in my messages.

Name that gave me shivers every time i see it. I don't know what it was , but i'm convincing myself that its nothing.

'' Hello! '' - He said

'' Ohh hey! How are you?! :) '' - i answered while trying to sound cool , but obviously that's not working.

We chatted for a while , about some random stuff , hours passed like minutes :$ ♥

'' Do you want to play 20 questions game ? '' - He asked ..    

'' Ohh yeah , sure ! :D '' -  I answered

So he started asking.. We were gettin' slow and safe. First there were some questions about fav colours and movies. After that , it was more personal. He asked me for a honest opinion of him.

I kinda just sat there for a few minutes. I snapped back at reality and started typing.

'' I think you're sweet , adorable and funny boy , who's clumsy and random , which is a good thing lol :D ''

'' Jenny ;) you think i'm cute ? '' - He said

I just kinda blushed while typing.. 

'' Errrmm.. nope .. haha , yeah :P .. okay soo.. now its your turn '' - I said

'' My turn ? '' - He was confused

'' To tell me what you think of me ! you silly boy xd '' - I said while being so nervous that i could feel my heart beat faster and faster..

 '' Haha , that ! , i like the way you flirt with me ;) , and you're just simply adorable , i never met anyone like you , and i'm really happy that i met you '' - He said , and i felt some weird tickling in my stomach.

'' I feel so honored :$ '' - I said

'' You know , you should , i dont even remember when was the last time i felt like this :D '' - He replied , and i kinda just watched screen with weird look on my face.

'' I gotta go now jenny , so talk to you tomorrow '' - He said and went offline.

I closed my laptop , and called my friend, Natalie.

Natalie is my best friend , who lives close to me. So we hang out alot. I'm happy that i have her near me , she's my angel :)

When i called her , she didn't pick up.. Actually i think that she hung up on me.. But why?! ..  She will have alot of explaining to do tomorrow..

I was really tired so i lay down and fell asleep in like 20 secounds.

When i woke up.. I got a message from Natalie..

She told me why she didn't answer.. My phone dropped on the ground , and i just stood there , while tears where in my eyes..