Hospital

Oh god , oh god , oh god. I couldn't stop shaking. This is not happening to me!.. No way , oh god!. Please somebody tell me that this is a lie. That's not true! She.. s-s-she lie-e-d..

I picked up a phone , to check if i was wrong.. But i wan't.

'' Jen , i'm so sorry.. Its your parents.. I was shopping and i head a huge crash , it was your parents car. I ran over there , and called for help , they are in hospital , i'm sorry i didn't answer your call , i i... i'm sorry.. call me :( ''

I changed my clothes so fast , and went to hospital. I was crying so much , but i was trying to be strong so i can think mature. '' Okay , Jenna. Breath! '' - i kept telling to myself. .

Doctors were stopping me from entering into their room. I yelled at them , but they were so rude. I saw Natalie and ran into her hug , i started crying so hard , i couldn't stop my tears.. My eyes were red and teary..

'' Don't worry , you will see them soon! I promise! .. Or we could just break in ;) '' - Natalie said

i put on a half smile and giggle a bit. '' I knew it ! I made you smileee ! '' - She bragged

'' Of course you did , you're my best friend for a reason , i'm happy that you're here '' - I said

'' No prob- '' - Somebody cutted her off.. It was a doctor. He told me that they will be okay , but they gotta have some serious surgery , its dangerous..

'' Do you have any other family , if your parents.. you know.. pass away , to stay with ? ''- He asked

I just fell down on my knees and started crying so hard , like never before. I had no control. My face from sadness turned into anger.

'' SO WHY DON'T YOU LET ME SEE THEM?!?!? '' - I yelled

'' You can't see them now , i'm sorry but you can't. You should go home and rest a bit '' - Doctor said.

'' NO! I WANT TO SEE THEM! '' - I yelled but this time Natalie just whispered to me '' we should go, we will come tomorrow''

'' Okay , i guess.. '' - I said

It was silence while driving to my house..

'' Can you stay over ? '' - I asked her.

'' Yeah , i will be with you , don't worry '' - she smiled

We just went in there and she cooked something , i didn't feel like eating but still.. i took some food , 'cause she made me.

I wanted to get my mind somewhere else.. to find a distraction..

So i opened facebook , and guess who was online ? Jack!

'' Heeeeeeeeeeey ! ''  - He said right away

'' Oh hi '' - I answered , i really didn't feel like explaining myself to him.. But still didn't want to lie to him..

'' What's wrong Jen ? '' - He asked

'' Its nothing.. don't worry '' - I said

'' Okay , i guess.  You know , you can trust me. '' - He said , and i felt so safe.

'' I know i knew you for couple of weeks but.. its just something special with you , and i can't explain it '' - I said , and regreted it right away..

'' I know , same with you , its like i knew you for 100 years :) '' - He replied

'' Jack.. :( ''  i couldn't keep it in anymore.. I wanted him to be with me and give me a hug , if that's even possible :'(

'' Yeah ? What's wrong ? '' - He asked..

'' My parents... t-t-they... were in car accid... :'( '' - I said while crying..

'' Oh god! Are you okay?! What happened ?! .. I mean how ?! .. I'm so sorry to hear that , will they be okay?! :o ''  - He was so worried..

'' I don't know Jack.. I really don't :'( .. I need your hug more then ever :( '' - I said..

*offline*

He left me.. he l-left me.. :'( .. Jack.. Jack left me.. :'(  I tried to fall asleep but i couldn't , i was thinking about my parents and Jack.

It was around 2-3 am , when i fell asleep..

I woke up early , so i could go to my parents..  But first i eated some food , because Natalie wouldn't let me out without eating.. But i really didn't feel like eating..

I finally saw my parents , they told me not to worry and that everything will be alright..

Doctor was 99% sure that they will be okay , but they have to stay in hospital for couple of days , that's alright.. Im just hoping that they will be like before.

When we finally came home , i turned on tv , trying to forget about accident.. Hoping that would make me feel better..

'' Hey , what shou- '' - I suddently heard knocking on front door..

I felt annoyed to get up.. but i finally did..

When i oppened a door.. I saw.. him..

My mouth were wide open , i couldn't believe it.. But he wasn't alone.. There was two Jack's ,  i was confused..

'' Are you just going to watch me , or give me a hug ? '' - Jack said with cheeky smile

I gave him a big and long hug.. I felt so safe with him.

'' Come in , guys '' - I told 'em

They sat on couch and i just hugged Jack soo hard this time that he said '' Eassyyy girl , are you trying to kill me ? haha '' - He said and picked me up and placed on his lap

'' Why do i feel like i'm third wheel ? '' - Jack's brother said 

'' Oh i'm so sorry , where are my maners , i'm Jenna '' - I introduced myself to him

'' Haha , i know , Jack can't stop talking about you , well i'm Finn '' - He said

I kinda just blushed.. Jack said '' You have to embarasse me ? ''

'' Yep , that's my job '' -Finn answered

Finn's eyes just stopped.. He was staring at something.. So i turned around , and saw Natalie , she was brushing her hair , not noticing us at all ..

'' Nataliee! We he guests '' - I said

She turned around and her eyes just stopped and melted along with Finn's..

It was so romantic , i was happy for her.

'' Finn , this is Natalie , and Natalie , this is Finn ... Jack's brother '' - I said

Jack pulled me closer and kissed my cheek

I looked at him with confused look on my face..

'' Oh come on , am i not allowed to kiss you ? '' - He said with his perfect smile..

I just looked at his eyes , and pulled back .. I didn't want to make anything awkward.. They just got here.

'' So girls.. Where can we find a good place to stay ? '' - Finn said

'' Here! '' - I said

'' Are you sure.. You girls don't have to do that '' - Jack said right away

'' Yeah , it will also be alot of fun '' - Natalie added

We showed them a guest room.. There was a huge king bed.. I used to sneak in that room when i was younger , its so nice.

It was pretty late , so we went to bed..

'' You like him '' - Natalie said

'' Good night Natalieeee '' - I added..

'' I know you doo ;) ''  - Natalie

'' Ofc you do .. haha' , now good night '' - I said and fell asleep