Real Happiness

I woke up around 10 am , almost freaking out when i realised what happened yesterday. Jack came? .. with his brother ? .. Or.. was i dreaming ?  So i get up , and peek into guest room.. 

Guess what i see.. 

NOTHING :o :( 

Kinda dissapointing , if you ask me..  So i decided to cook something , while getting downstairs , i heard somebody singing '' .. is a girl, like no other in this world ,she's so cuteeeee '' .. 

I was trying to be super quiet , to see who's singing.. 

Guess what i saw in kitchen ? Jack.. Shaking his butt , singing and cooking. I could get used to this look. I couldn't keep it in anymore so i started lauging.. He heard me as he turned around and blushed so quickly. '' I'm sorry , but you were just soo... ''  - I said 

''' haha , well do you think that i can become a professional singer ? '' - He asked

'' Girl , do you wanna go somewhere ? '' - Jack smiled and gave me that sexy look , i almost melted

'' Yeah! where ? '' - i asked 

'' Its a suprise '' - He winks and told me to wear something casual 

I just laughed and went to my room , to change. 

He sneaked in my room , trying to scare me.. '' Jacky , you gotta do so much better than ''boo'' to scare me '' - i winked and told him to close the door , so i can change 

I wore shorts and '' No Boyfriend , No Drama '' t-shirt .. He gave me suprised look and started laughing so hard

'' wuuut ? '' - I said

'' hahahah , nothing , let's just go '' - he said

We were driving for a while , i asked him milion times to tell me , but all he gave me is that its fun. Which didn't help.. AT ALL .. 

Well , i'm going with Jack , so i'm sure it will be awesome , oh god.. i still can't believe it.. Guy i was talking over internet is actually here.. 

Music was playing while we were joking and lauging.. You could see real happiness in my eyes. Lately all my smiles and laughs i had to fake , but with him.. Not at all , its just so real and honest. 

We finally came.. It was theme park. I loved theme parks , it was just so cool. 

'' This is so beautiful '' - I said

'' It really is '' he said while looking at me.. I turned around and saw his green eyes that i loved so much , staring at me.. 

We just stood there for couple of minutes and looking at eachother's eyes.. It was simply perfect. I didn't want to seem so easy and make a move on him.. So i turned around , but i felt his hands on my chin slowly turning my head to his.. And leaning into a perfect kiss. Everybody told me that , when you find a right guy you will feel fireworks , and i did. First time in forever i felt like this , its hard to explain , all those stories about butterflies were true , i felt it. I felt it all , but it was more like they were killing me inside. 

He smiled at me and we went in there , to have some fun. He was so happy and so was I , i think that was the best day of my life. 

Time passed so quickly , when we came home it was around 7 pm , we were really hungry so decided to make a cake. I had no idea how to make it , but neither he did. So we improvised. He thew flour at me , and i put cream on his face. He chased me around a house like that , and tried to kiss me , it was perfect. 

Natalie and Finn came down the stairs and saw us like this , they just stood there confused. 

'' What is happening ? '' - Natalie asked 

'' Noothing , we're making a cake '' - I answered

'' Jack.. You have some lipstick on your cheek '' - Finn said 

Jack and I blushed and i erased it off his face. Jack smiled and held my hand , i felt so safe. Like never before. 

'' So , are you two together ? '' - Natalie gave me a wink 

I didn't say anything , just looked at Jack. He realised that i'm staring at him.So he said '' Yeah , she's my girl '' . 

I smiled , and Natalie gave me a hug , Finn yelled '' I GOT SISTER IN LAW !!!!! '' 

We all laughed , then it hit me.. My parents! How could i forget about that ?! I'm such a terrible child. I had no time to explain , so i ran out of house , and drove to hospital.When i founded my parents doctor. he said '' Oh , you are here. I have some news for you '' while having a sad look on his face.

'' Tell me! I need to know ! ''  - i said while making angry face

'' I'm sorry , we tried everything. But she was so weak '' - He told me while looking at his fingers

'' My mom ?! No way , you gotta be kidding me! This is not happening ! '' - I bursted crying 

'' My dad.. is he.. ? '' - I asked him

'' He's still alive '' - He said

'' I want to see my mom ! '' - I tried to stay calm , but that obviously isn't working. 

'' Tomorrow , i promise. Now go home and relax a bit '' - Doctor said.

I went outside and drove to some unknown street and started crying , i wanted to die. It felt like my world was collapsing. I didn't realise that i stayed there whole night. Nobody tried to find me. Maybe they don't care about me , maybe they all pretended to be my friends , because they felt bad for me. Nobody cares , so why should I ? I could end my life right now. Right now , i could be gone. With my mom. My mom is gone.. I can't believe it. Its not happening. This is all just a dream , and when i open my eyes. I will wake up. Here it goes , i closed my eyes. And waited couple of minutes , then opened them. Everything was same. I started crying , and crying. 

I looked at my phone , and i saw 17 missed calls from Jack. So i decided to call him.. 

'' HELLO! Where are you ? What happened ? Are you okay ? Tell me where are you ? '' - He spoke so quickly with worried voice.. 

'' Hey Jack , i'm,.. i don't know .. Close to Venice Beach .. I need you here , can you please come ''  

In few minutes i saw his car next to mine , he rushed outta of his car and hugged me so hard. 

'' Jack.. I can't breath '' - I said 

'' I was sick worried ! How could you do this to me ? '' I saw sadness in his eyes , and hugged him 

'' My mom.. Jack.. My mom.. She's gone .. Forever '' - I said and fell on my knees. 

Jack picked me up , and carried me to his car. We will come tomorrow and take your car home. Now lets just go , everything will be okay. I'm here , don't worry. I will never leave. I will help you get trough this. It will be okay. 

-Jack's POV-

I kept walking around a house , waiting for her to answer my call. But she didn't. Alot of stuff were going trough my mind. Maybe something bad happened!.. 

*Phone rings* I jumped and answered. She sounded so sad , like she was crying. I felt like my heart was breaking. Couple of tears fell down my face , but i didn't want her to know. 

She told me where she was , and i just took my keys and drove there. 

I saw her car. But she wasn't in it , so i ran out of my car and looked around for her. She was sitting in front of her car shaking. I hugged her so hard , and told her that i'm not leaving. I love her. I really do , she tried to slip away from my hug , but i didn't let her.  I wanted her to know that i'm here , whatever happens. 

She told me that her mom passed away. I picked her up with teary eyes and carried her into my car. We drove home and i placed her on bed. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. I laid on bed watching her red puffy eyes of all crying , i placed my head next to hers and fell asleep.