The night of part 1

(Goin to do a quick narrator part)

1 hour later

Tre lies on the bench he is freezing. He can't go to sleep The sounds of the night creatures keep him awake and alert . He is startled by every sound he hears. the wind blowing the trees and the leaves. How am I going to sleep, he thinks to himself His stomach starts to hurt Am i just hungry or is it the pain of everything

•••••••••••••••••••••••

As I look at my phone it reads:

50 %

10:07 p.m

Friday,September 18,2013

I'm not even half way thru the night,and I'm hungry . How I wish I would have ain't all my food. I take out my wallet and look at the 20 dollar bill. Mr. Hooks Is about two blocks away, I guess there still open. I decide not to waste my battery to call . I get up an start to walk.  Love me, love me enough for the both of us ...   I stop sing and  hear leaves  crunch, I turn around and look but there's nothing or anybody there.

That's why you trust me, Cause I know you been thru more then most of us...

#################

I grab a menu at the window as I walk thru the door. I flip to the specials.  They go up every time I come like dam. I order the #3  as I always do it comes with 2 peaces of fish and fries and a soda.  For some reason I always get the guy who can barley speak of thee English .

#########

As I sit down to eat, a man comes in the door. About 5,8 lightskin  and just fine as hell. I take a fry and look at him as he crosses the room. He orders a side of fries and looks in my direction and starts to walk over, and grabs the chair across the table. “Is this taken ” he says  Lawd his voice is deep and sexy like yassss . "Naw" "So I seen you around"he takes his a seat.    "I never seen you before" He has a mustache it looks real cute on him to, he's wearing a polo hoodie not that fake kind either ... "How weird,So where you staying at ?" " No where really" I respond  "How bout you come over my place" he says walking to get His order   “Alright"  "My name is Ricki by the way,you ready Treyvon" We walk out the door.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I wonder who he is and how he knows my name. This is weird really strange...

I know this part was boring but this is a bridge so stay alert for part 2 of the night of.

Comments? Questions? Any ideas ?

P.s my chapters are always going to be short....b