The night of part 3

I awoke to a knocking Ricki was heading down the stairs to go answer the door I guess. I sat up wearing a tee I guess it was one of his . Being nosy and all I headed halfway down the stairs to hear the dialogue the two where having. "You got the boy?" asked the man at the door I guess he's black I can't really see his face " Yea ,I broke him in to ...a virgin I guess" how the nigga gone call me a virgin ?! " Thats good....So where he at ?" " He up stairs sleeping " says Ricki as he turns around to come to get me . He spots me standing on the stairs I run up them! "Get your ass back down here" he starts running after me . I go to the back of the hallway and run into the bathroom and close the door ... There's no lock , I look towards the window over the toilet. I climb on top of the seat and try to open the window , it won't open. By then Ricki is behind me laughing his ass off . I try to open the window from the top then he grabs me. " The window is guled shut I thought you would try to run" he sets me down . The other man comes from behind Ricki and punches me . I blink and blink then I fall on the floor......

###############

I wake up some time later in a trunk of a different SUV with my hands and feet tied. "Let me go!!" I yell The man just sits there and laughs " "Who the fuck are you !" I try to wiggle out of the rope wait who uses rope in kidnappings " Don't even worry Tre " " Nigga how you know my name!!!!" I try to sit up the best I can but fail " The boss did " he stops the car. Who is the boss ? He opens the trunk door and hails me over his shoulder . " Where are you taking me !!!!!!" " You'll find out" he starts walking with me on his shoulder I inch forward and try try to kick him ... fail. Then I bite his back! He drops me !!!! I fall to the ground and ......

@@@@@@@@@@@@

I awake to be tied up to furnace the room is scented in piss and semen . I start to cry. If there is a God then where is he ?.... A man comes in and just looks at me I take a glance at him and then look away. He was shaking his head in disappointment , he looked like someone I knew from my past. I look at him again and start to say, "F..." I stifle the word and he walks back out of the room There's no window in this room so the time seems to past by slow

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man comes into the room and unties me from the furnace then about 5 five other men come in . The man pushes me to the the center of the room , they all gather around me and try pull down the drawls that was throw on me I kick and hit his face. " Son of bitch" he says backing up to the wall. before I even think about trying to get up and run , two more men grab my arms and hold them back . A third man comes and takes my drawls all the way off. there's no use in fitting I'm out numbered .The two men then push me forward on my hands and knees ... Some one rams me from behind I scream to the top of my lunges "Shut the hell up !" he says as he fucks me faster. Another man comes in front of me and slaps his dick on my face " Open wide" he grins " Hell N.... " I should have kept my mouth closed he shoves his dick in my mouth I gag . he goes back and forth . The other four are masterbating and then one of them comes forth and sticks his Dick in my mouth as well I gag some more. " learn to breath thru your nose" one of them laughs. I just began to cry again " Those must be tears of enjoyment " .............

My sick mind is grossing me out but anyway got like 2 more parts to this story ! comment vote and share