I ALWAYS LOVED YOU PART 14

So ShivOmRu along with Anika & Saumya went to pool side area along with Suhana and ishana..
Ishana seems to be quite shy so they thought first to make her comfortable with them.. Meanwhile prinku takes suhana with her to show her room and dresses,she happily went there..
Ishana was looking here and there..and rudra shoots some questions to her..
Rudra: hello ishana Didi.. aap kya dekh re ho? Aap itne chup Kyu ho?? Aap Kam baat krte ho kya?? Wese aap muje rudra bula skte ho.. and..
Om: rudra duffer can u please calm for a second, can't u see she does not talk much..
Ish: no no nothing like that.. nice to meet u Rudra ji
Ru: Rudra ji?? Nahi nahi di.. sirf Rudra.
Ish: okay (and she smiles seeing a sweet gesture)
Shivay ask her to be comfortable and she smiles..
Everyone introduce themselves and when it turns of anika.. she somehow gets Little emotional and with a chocking voice she says my name is anika.. Ishana eyes gets Little wet and she says my elder sister name was also anika..
Om ask her where is her sister to which she replied "shayaad pyaar ki dor kamzor thi bohot..
Zaldi Mei the Kuch rishtey,haatho se rait ki tarah guzar gaye"
Ru: arre aap b shayari krte ho.. Om bhi krte h..
Ishana: shayari Karne ka malum nahi.. shayari padti zaroor hu..
Omkara looks at her eyes which is moist..
Meanwhile anika excuse herself and went straight at her room,Shivay follows her and give her a back hug.. she cries..
"I don't know Shivay that is she is my sister or it is a another trap but her words are so painful and I felt like how can I left her all alone.. we don't know whether what kind of life she had seen till now and what if she is not even my sister and never comes back to me" anika says in breaking voice..
Shivay says...'anika koi b problem itni Badi nahi hoti ki hum usse milke solve Na kr ske..I know it's tough time for u but remember everything happens for a reason and believe me just believe me, u doesn't have to be guilty at all.. it wasn't your fault love!' he hugs her back..
Meanwhile Omkara, Rudra and ishana have a heart full chat till then shivika arrives there..
Precap: ishana to stay with Oberoi's, Girls VS Boys
TBC