Dinner Date?

"That's a wrap! We're done with dressing, hair and makeup thanks to our super hardworking stylists!" Manager-nim applauded as he gestured towards Unnie and I as we all clapped at how we were done with the concepts. VIXX's comeback was in a month's time so it was essential for the boys to start focusing on only perfecting their dance and routines.

It was time to clock off work so I went to pack up VIXX's costumes etc. before going back home. As I was packing, Hyuk tiptoed next to me to drop a small little note next to my bag before tapping me on the shoulder and pointing towards it and then running out of the door, as though afraid that N might find us alone together. I chuckled at his foolishness before picking up the small note and unfolding it to read it.

Dinner at 8pm? I'll be waiting at your lobby ;-)

-Hyuk

I smiled at the piece of paper as I felt my heart skip a beat. Indeed, having a secret underground relationship was going to be so fun. The thrill of keeping our relationship to ourselves felt exhilarating. I got up to leave as I went home to prepare for my dinner date.

"Where are you going? You just got home!" Eunbi asked curiously as she stood at my doorway watching me put on my makeup.

"Oh yeah, I'm going out for dinner so settle dinner by yourself," I replied nonchalantly as I applied my lip gloss. "Who are you going out with?" Eunbi probed. I know Hyuk and I wanted to keep our relationship a secret but Eunbi's my best friend and if she ever found out that I lied to her, she would be so mad.

"Promise you won't tell anyone? Seriously, you can't tell a single soul about what I'm going to say next," I warned.

"Of course, you're my bestie. Pinky promise!" Eunbi chirped as she held up her pinky.

"Hyuk and I are dating," I shyly admitted, not knowing what to expect from my best friend.

"...Ah, I saw it coming so no biggie!" Eunbi shrugged as she flashed a huge smile before continuing "I'm so happy for you, I always knew you would get a boyfriend before me," Eunbi chirped as she patted my shoulder.

"Thanks, but you really cannot tell a single soul, okay?"

"I'll bring it to my grave," Eunbi winked before going back to her room, leaving me to prepare for my date. Since we weren't actually going to a fancy restaurant seeing how we were keeping our relationship underground, Hyuk told me to just dress casually. Hence, I opted for a simple maroon hoodie and paired it with some ripped black leggings and my white converse. My heart pounded excitedly at the thought of seeing him again and going on our first official date together. Just then, I received a text from Hyuk.

From: Hyukkie Oppa

Hey ___-ah, I'm at your lobby so come down soon! :-)

As I went out the front door I shouted "Eunbi-ah! I'm leaving now, don't miss me too much!" to which she responded with an "I wouldn't miss you even if I died!" making me chuckle at her silliness.

As I entered the lobby of my apartment building, I saw a man dressing in all black -- black hoodie, black jeans, black cap, black shades, black mask, black shoes. I approached the figure as I burst out laughing at him.

"Either you're filming some Men in Black movie or that's just a horrible disguise, oppa," I laughed as I smacked his arm lightly.

"Yah, don't laugh at me! Do you know how hard it was to convince N hyung to let me out? I lied to him and told him that I was going to hang out with Sungjae," Hyuk retorted as he took off his shades and his mask before holding a small little picnic basket.