Night

Sitting on the window ceil her eyes gazed through to the abyss. Her thoughts slowly fading in and out.

"You have been brought forth for the Holy Grail War. It is 2019, the differences in society shall be made clear to you the longer you stay."

" Hm, I see the world seems to have become ugly with human desires."

"Times have changed, acquaint yourself with todays world. The basics are not enough, however short you will be here, ignorance is not bliss in this world."

Closing her eye lids she slowly opened them to a worlds of green, white stones and flowing water.

Slowly her eyes narrowed until she closed them again. A few breezes brushed her hair and she reopened them.

Familiar night was the sight that blessed her eyes.

Turning from the sight she approached her bed and seated herself.

The clicking of shoes faded into her ears.

Turning her head towards her window, she found Archer sitting on her former perch.

His clothing changed to suit the era he now accompanied. However his gaze seemed to hold questions.

"Man have become greedy, their desires seeps deep into the cities. What exactly are they praying to if any?"

"That cannot be easily answered Archer."

"Hm, I wonder if I should damper in the desires of the city."

"To one his own choice, however I would prefer to if you focuses on battling the other heroic spirits."

"It would seem I am with a master not as dull as the last."