Lancer

The pale blues, of the morning rise lightly illuminating the room with a soft glow. The books pilled in one corner of the desk revealed a late night of reading.

Of studying.

It was as she feared. Among all the men of legend whose prowess displayed through a spear, there was only one who fought with the agility and strength of a beast.

That very man, was also going to pose a challenge to her Archer.

Thankfully, he does not have home field advantage otherwise, a command spell for Gilgamesh's most well kept treasure would have been in order.

That's threats name, was Cu Chulainn.    

She wasn't sure how to approach this hero. That is, if is indeed him. There could be others, like Karna, Vlad or Achilles.  Which may not be any better depending on the quality of Mana circuits supplying them.

"...Its not like I don't trust his strength. What worries me is the wrong combination of heroes allying."

"Hmph. Whether they band together or stand against me alone will make no difference, all things that are mine find they're way back to me."

" I admire your confidence. I really do Archer. However, confidence can very easily, turn into hubris. And hubris as a man of your caliber should know is man killer."

"It would seem my master isn't ignorant."

"It would seem I have a servant, that may just get me out of this intact."

" Your concern is Lancer. Man of blue hair and red eyes with a red spear."

She sighed. Her head in her clenched hands as she stared at her desk.

" Looks like Cu Chulainn."

"Your concern is not necessary or wanted."

"Gilgamesh. I sincerely hope you walk away from this war with the learned lesson that 'concerns' should be taken."

He did not take well to that. His eyes narrowed as he listened to her speak.

" I say this not as a jab at your ego but as an equal in this war. Chulainn will end. You... if you don't take him seriously. It will be over for both of us."