War

The sky, dyed in hues of brilliant golden orange and red.

The school swallowed in the dusks colors, held a quite air.

Students, slowly heading home for the day vanished one by one as (E/C) watched from the second story window.

The calm, was relaxing yet oddly placed. Closing (E/C) eyes, she turned and made her way into the  empty hallway.

The school was vacant, her steps were the only sound filling the walls. She blinked slowly as she turned and ascended steps leading to the roof.

The calm breeze gently greeted her as she slowly came to stop just short of the fence.

(S/C) hands reached into empty sweater pockets as she breathed out a sigh.

The slow building of mana making itself known, as she tuned in from her perch. The scent of the air sizzling with empowered hostility.

The sensation rising yet never reaching its peak-this was the battle between spirits.

The first of this war, where those who dared to strike first must either display they are not to be taken lightly or hide their strength.

As she would guess, she was not the only participant watching. There were others, waiting to see the abilities, weaknesses, anything they can use as an advantage over the winner.

However what happened next suprised them all. The two servants withdrew. The battle ending in a draw.

Closing her eyes, she breathes in deeply as the memory of the two auras embedded deep into her core.

Those two fighters were heroes for a reason. She wouldn't be surprised if there was a  Patheon for each  of them.

The power of one of them was raw, unrefined yet strangely tamed. Like a lion prancing in a cage.

She could only assume it belonged to Beserker. The other one was just as wild, but it was refined. The traits evident in that glow of power spoke of unyeilding battle might.

Someone who will continue battle even with the worst of injuries. A trait that would suit a lancer.

Releasing her breath she opened her eyes to find that the sun had set. She might be worried if her servant wasn't as capable.

But he was very capable and versatile if he wanted to be.

'Still this won't be easy, not if theres a lancer that can force Beserkers master to call a draw.'