My Version Of Frozen

‘’Wake up, Elsa!’’ Anna cried, pulling me away from my sleep.

‘’Anna, go back to bed.’’ I muttered, sleepily.

‘’I can’t, the sky’s awake, so I’m awake, so we have to play!’’ she exclaimed. I shoved her off and she fell with a thud to the floor. I hear her get up, struggle back onto the bed, and whisper in my ear, ‘’Do you wanna build a snowman?’’ she giggled. My ice blue eyes shot open and a smile formed on my face. Anna grabbed my hand and pulled me into a big ball room.

‘’Ready?’’ I asked. She nodded eagerly, jumping around.

‘’Do the magic, do the magic, do the magic!’’ she sung. I laughed at her. I closed my eyes and concentrated, feeling the cold energy well up deep in my heart. I let it run through my whole body, instantly feeling wide awake with my power flooding through me. I took a small amount and let it burst through the palms of my hands, forming a small ball of fine, powdery snow. I let it grow larger and larger, then I threw it up into the air and snow fell onto the wooden floor. I grinned and stamped my foot down on the floor, ice spread out from my foot until it covered the whole floor. Me and Anna made a snowman with my magic snow.

‘’My name is Olaf and I like warm hugs!’’ I said in a low voice and wiggled his stick arms around, causing my adorable little sister to giggle.

‘’I love you, Olaf!’’ she said and wrapped him in a warm hug.

We continued playing with my snow for hours. Snow angels, ice skating, the lot! Anna then decided to jump higher and higher and higher. I tried to catch her with my snow, but she was too fast and i slipped in my ice. Anna tumbed down onto the floor. I rushed over to her, tears rolling down my cheeks like flowing ice. As I held her fragile body in my arms, a streak of her brunette hair grew blonde.

‘’Mum, dad, help!’’ I cried. My parents rushed into the room and gathered Annas unconscious body out of the room.

‘’What have you done, Elsa?’’ My mother asked me ,i just shook my head, wiping away my tears. Me, mum and dad, holding Anna, took horses into the forest, where small trolls examined my little sister.

‘’ Elsa, your powers will grow stronger. Though there is great beauty in your powers, there is also great danger. You must learn how to control your powers. I can make your sister better, as you did not freeze her heart. However, she will not be able to melt the ice away completely. I will need to giver her powers of her own to thaw it. But Anna’s powers will be the opposite of yours. You cannot interact with eachother, the risk of your powers colliding is too great.’’ The troll, Pabbie, explained to me.

‘’Anything to make her safe....’’ I said, looking at my sister. The troll placed his hands on Annas head, and a warm glow engulfed Anna. The troll took his hand away and passed her back to my father.

‘’Thank you.’’ I whispered to the troll. The four of us rode back to Arendelle.

Mine and Anna’s bedroom was split. From that day onward, I never saw Anna again. I never saw her use her powers. She never again saw me use mine. All the fun we had as children slowly faded away into a hazy dream, packed at the back of my mind. When I was nine, my father bought me gloves, as my powers were growing stronger and stronger.

‘’The gloves will help.’’ My father reassured me.

‘’Does Anna have some, too?’’ I asked, eager to just hear a little new about my sister. My father nodded.

I looked down at my ice blue gloves and thanked him for them.

‘’Anna’s are orange.’’ My father informed me. I smiled.

About five years later my mother and father had to leave for Wesleton to discuss trading plans. Their ship sunk, and they passed away. I was so lonely with out my parents, i so desperately wanted to talk to Anna, just to see if she was okay, but my door remained locked. After three years of constant worrying, i was to become queen of Arendelle....