Ch.6

"WAKE UP!" I hear Cameron yell. I get up.

"Whatttt?" I ask.

"JACOB SARTORIUS IS WAITING FOR YOU AT THE AIRPORT COME ON WERE PICKING HIM UP!" He yells again.

"OH MY GAWD CAMERON SHUT UP! WERE GONNE GETBKICKED OUT!" I yell back. "Ooooh let's go get Jacob!" I add.

I get up and all of us (Brandon, Hunter, Cameron, Aaron, and me) run to the airport, we get there and start looking for Jacob.

"I SEE HIM!" Brandon yells. I look at Brandon and he's pointing at something, I look and see Jacob.

"MIA!" He yells, we're like best friends so of course he's gonna say my name first.

"JACOB!" I run to him and jump, he catches me and spins around a little. (My legs are wrapped around his waist as I'm hugging him).

"I got that on video." Cameron says proudly.

"Same!" All the other boys say.

I jump off of Jacob and hug him. I'm like way shorter than him and I use to feel insecure about it but he told me not to be because I can't control my size.

"I missed you" he says.

"Trust me I missed you a lot more!" I tell him.

"My turn!" Brandon yells. I let go of Jacob and he says hi to everyone.

"That was cute." Aaron whispered while showing me the video.

"Send that to me." I tell him as we all start walking back to the hotel.

--------

We get to the hotel and I show Jacob our room. Brandon and I share a bed and Jacob gets his own. I sit on Jacob's bed next to Jacob as we get a text from the group chat.

Cameron💞:
Will these two just date already?😍😍

He sent the video of Jacob and I seeing each other. I blush and Jacob looks at me, I look away.

"Are we gonna talk about this now?" He asks.
"I can't right now." I tell him, he nods his head.

Hunner💚:
They're in the room alone rn  Brandon is in here 😳 wonder what they're doing😏

Me:
Ew Hunter no! 🤢

Me:
And Aren't you suppose to be my big brother? 😂

Cameron💞:
Fr ^

Aaron😆💛:
😂

Daniel❤️:
That video is goals 😍💯

Daniel❤️:
D8 already 😍 you've known each other for years now 😆

Jacob💞:
But we never really met until last year🙄

*Everyone leaves on seen*

----

You have been added to a group chat with Hunner💚, Twin💚, Cameron💞, Daniel❤️, and Aaron😆💛

Twin💚:
He's so complicated 😩

Hunner💚:
Fr ^

Cameron💞:
You okay Munchkin? 😕

Aaron😆💛:
You need anything? ❤️

Me:
@Aaron can you get some stuff from the store for me? ❤️

Aaron😆💛:
Yep I'll get the usual 💛

Cameron💞:
Confused 😩

Twin💚:
Same😩

Hunner💚:
I'm not, Aaron get 5 of the good stuff she's gonna need it

Aaron😆💛:
Got it 😉

Me:
Thanks ❤️

"Did they make a new group chat?" Jacob asks.

"Yeah but it doesn't matter." I say as I go to my bed.

"Ok."