Ch. 64

"I am gonna go, keep the boys with you. I'll walk home." I tell Cameron. 

"Are you sure? We can all just go." He says.

"Nah, it's okay. I want to do something really quick anyway." I tell him. He nods and Ashton runs over to me. 

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"I want to have a small meet up in front of taco bell, if everyone comes then it will be too crowded. Plus I'm hungry!" I tell him. 

"Can I come pleaseeee?" he begs. I nod and he smiles as we start walking to taco bell. 

We are all very well known, each of us have 5 million, except me I have 7 million because of Selena Gomez, followers on instagram. We don't have a lot on twitter though so I tweet "Small meet and greet at taco bell" and attach the address. 

>>>>>>>>>>>

After the meet and greet Ashton and I start walking to Cameron's house which is only like a mile away.

"Are you okay?" He asks me as we walk along the sidewalk.

"I'd be lying if I said yes, and I can't lie to you. It hurts knowing he'll never come back." I tell Ashton.

"It has been years since he passed, you still love him?" Ashton asks.

"I always will love him. I mean, I love Daniel too but there was just something about Johnny." I explain as he nods his head showing he understands. 

"Crap!" Ashton yells as his hat flies off of him and into the middle of the road. 

"I'll get it." I tell him. I look both ways and run onto the road. I grab his hat and check to see if any cars are coming. Of course they are we're in LA. I quickly go back to the sidewalk and a car goes speeding by. 

"That was close." I say and Ashton nods. 

We cross over the next crosswalk and the same car comes flying towards us, I pick up Ashton and run, but then I quickly think and throw him as far as I can as something hits the side of me. Everything gets blurry and I see Ashton get up and turn around. Then I feel him pick me up, but don't know what happens after because everything goes black.