Come and get me...!

"Come here or you'll regret it"

I ran as fast I could, hoping I would just open my eyes and find myself in my room.

"You can't run away from me. I'm everywhere!" exclaimed the demon.

I wasn't going to give up. I wasn't going to accept defeat so easily. you took my friend away from me and now you want to take me. that ain't gonna happen because I will destroy you once and forever.

But, slowly my confidence went down as I fell for his trap.

I ran into a forest. trees surrounding me. there was only one path leading me deeper into the forest.

It was getting darker and darker as I ran further in. I looked behind. no one was there. so I stopped for a while and rested my head on a log.

***

(Birds chirping)

I didn't realised I had fallen asleep. I had no idea what happened while I dozed off. I was no longer in a forest but a beautiful garden. Suddenly a voice was whispering in my ear.

"Come dear, welcome to paradise."

I stood up admiring the scenery. but for a minute it popped in my head.

"Could this be a trap." "have I fallen in his trap."

I decided to follow the voice.

"I will help you," said the voice.

"Help me with what."

"I know everything. you are fighting against a demon. you probably should know he is the devil."

In my head I was thinking who he was and how does he know about that. all these questions in my head were answered when he said,

"I am god."

For a second I thought I was dreaming but then I got serious and asked for his help.

"What do I do. how do I defeat him?"

"I will give you two things," said the voice. "one a potion and two a knife." "these two things are very important. the potion is for yourself. it treats wound. however when you drink it it shrinks you. one drop in your mouth and you've shrunk. the only way to undo this is for you to find the emerald leaf which is hidden in the woods. once you have found it, you have to eat it. the knife is for you to kill the devil with. this knife is not for you to pierce through someone's heart but to catch a spirit. when you find the devil, point the knife on the eye and hit the button on the knife then return to me. I will create a portal somewhere. you'll have to find it before the spirit gets out. you will only have 5 minutes to search the whole forest for the portal. I can give you a clue as to where it will be. between three trees there is a brick wall. if you tap on the right brick, the portal will open."

"How can I do all this. why me?" i exclaimed.

"Because you are strong. you just need to believe in yourself. remember who you are doing this for. Carla."

Suddenly there was this hand on my shoulder. it looked familiar, as if it was Carla's hand but that's impossible because she's no longer with me.

I turned around, gob smacked. it was Carla. I grabbed her and hugged her. She explained to me that I could do it and that she would be with me throughout the whole time. From then my mind was only thinking about one thing and that was the demon.

Come and get me!