How it all started- Part 1

No one's P.O.V

You obviously hated your life. You grew tired of sitting in the alleyway and peeking through the windows to see children running around in the joyful place.

'Why did my parents disown me and throw me on the street like an unwanted alley cat?' You tend to think to yourself, over, and over, and over again. Like in a continuous cycle that, that hated you guts, wouldn't stop.

You kept pearing in, once in a while catching the attention of the animatronics, who tended to stare at you whenever you did.

Eventually kid's and parents started to notice as well and you stopped after everyone, even including the manager, was staring at you.

Know this left the manager dumfounded because he's, and others, never caught you before. Since they finally caught you, it was weird for them not to see you, especially not for a week.

You on the other just stayed in your alleyway like a scruffy and unfed canine puppy, who no one wanted.

The manager and other workers were starting to worry, about a child they didn't, and panicked. Thinking the poor child got kidnapped or got killed.

Night fell once again and everyone left, still worrying about the child, except the manager. He had to clean up a bit before he left so he decided to take out the trash. When he got outside, he couldn't believe it, the child was laying on the hard but dirty concrete, sleeping.

He didn't want to leave, the helpless child sleeping and alone, the child to starve and die. He put the trash down, slowly and quietly, and walked over and picked up her sleeping figure. Yes she smelled but the boss had a greater heart just to leave her there because she stinks.

He closed up, forgetting about his responsibility, and got into his care with the child in his lap. Carefully he drove home, picking her up off his lap and taking her inside, laying her on the couch. He felt bad for her but no putty came to him. He felt guilty though, never noticing her, she was just a mear child who couldn't fend for themselves. Like a custom to a mamma bear they can't survive without her.
_________________________________________
This is the first chapter of my first FNAF book and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This was inspired by CreepyArts who made a Bonnie X Reader book.