I want to do this

I woke up to the sound of my dad screaming and arguing with someone. Why is he whaling like that for? I got out of bed and walked out my room cautiously, making sure not to make to much nosie.

"We don't have a choice, she needs to be the guard!"

"I'm not putting my daughter in danger because of some stupid animals that are trying to kill people!"

"Would you two calm down!?"

The shouts, screams, and, growling got louder by the time I got to the beginning of the staircase. I walked down until I had a perfect spot to where I could peek and look to see who he was yelling at.

"Would you shut up! Nobody was talking to you!"

"You shut up!"

"Both of you-"

"Dad?"

My voice was filled with terror. What was he so mad at? Why was everyone screaming at each other like a batch of fighting raccoon's? I wanted to know why Mike and the man I assume that is Vincent is in my- our house?

Everyone stared at me with slightly wide eyes and mouth ajar. They probably didn't expect me to be awake yet. I'm surprised, with all that screaming they really didn't think they would wake me up. Really?

"I want an explanation and I want an explanation now!" I demanded, stomping down the stairs and to my father and the two boys that looked at me dumfounded.

They explained that they needed a new night guard for the Pizzeria. They said that Freddy and the others move around during the night, roaming for people to kill when the place is closed and how they needed a night guard really badly.

"I'll take it." I interpreted their explaining process. My dad looked at me shocked. I know he doesn't want to wake up and see his daughter crushed in a suit but if they really need one that bad.

"No-"

"Yes, I can handle myself. I'm pretty sure I'm smart enough to outwit animatronics"

My dad gave me an unsure smile, I could tell he's scared shit less and doesn't want me to do this.

"You start tomorrow." Was all he said before walking away.