How it all started- Part 2

No body's P.O.V

Mr. Fazbear didn't notice that, the supposed to be, child wasn't there anymore but was to deep sleep from yesterday's events.

He finally woke up, freaking out when he didn't see your presence next to him. He jumped up in a panic but didn't notice the smell of pancakes being cooked. Once he smelled it he rushed to the kitchen,there you were, seeing you cooking pancakes made him raise a brow.

"What the hell?" Was the only sentence that he said for you to look up and over at him. "Hi Mr. Fazbear!" Your small squeaky but sweet voice ceased Fazbear's confusion a bit, but not the the point when he wouldn't start asking questions.

"Where did you learn to cook?" His voice was full of confusion. He never knew any homeless people who could cook, well he didn't really know any homeless people but that's not the point. He wanted to know.

"I just read the instructions on the box!" You smiled at Mr. Fazbear and put the pancakes on the plate. You took a bath when he was passed out on the couch like sleeping beauty.
You handed him the plate of pancakes and smiled once more. He patted your head. You haven't felt this joy in a long time.

He thanked you and took the syrup with a fork and went to the dining room, where he ate, and you sat a cross from him.
He patted your head when he passed by you. He was happy that you already warmed up to him.

"Child."

"Yes."

"What is your name?"

"Y/N L/N."

The man smiled at the child. She has a very beautiful name and he loved it. "Where are you parents, Y/N?" He was sure he would get a straight forward answer, he was mistaken,all he heard was a sniff and a few sobs to notice that the poor little girl was crying.

He rushed over and help her, her tiny hands and arms wrapping around him into a hug. "I'm sorry I asked." He apologized but she kept crying. They stayed like that for a while before he said: "How about you live with me?"

She smiled slightly and nodded in response.

_________________________________________
I know it's short!