Oh, Yeah

One summer night, after a long day of swimming at Lydia's house and taking walks in the park, Stiles and Lydia sat on Stiles's couch in their pajamas, watching Star Wars, and almost falling asleep.

"I don't get why you like this movie so much," Lydia said, yawning.

"It's he best movie ever Lydia!! Why do you like all of those movies based off of books like Harry Potter!?" Stiles argued.

"Because I love reading, so I watch the movies after I've read the books," Lydia replied.

"Fine, we'll watch one of your movies tomorrow," Stiles said as Lydia gave him a smile.

The movie continued, but the two struggled to keep their eyes open. Eventually Lydia layed her head on Stiles's shoulder and he leaned his head against hers, as they both almost fell asleep.

"Stiles, you know we can lay down, we don't have to finish this movie, and besides, it won't be awkward since we're officially together," Lydia said suddenly, looking up at Stiles's honey colored eyes.

"Oh, yeah," Stiles replied with a smile. He layed down on his back as Lydia layed down on top of him, her head just below his chin, their legs tangling together.

"Better?" Stiles asked, running his fingers through Lydia's hair.

"Mhmm," Lydia mumbled, almost asleep.

The two layed there on the couch and eventually fell asleep, Stiles hand still in Lydia's hair and her arms around his torso. With the movie still playing in the background, they fell asleep for hours.

Around 1 am the sheriff got home. He walked by the living room and stopped to peek in on the couple he knew would be there. He smiled at the sight of his son laying on the couch with the small body of his girlfriend sleeping on him, her strawberry blonde hair spilling over his chest.

Noah walked over to the two and threw a blanket over them with it being a chillier night, even though they were probably keeping eachother warm.

"Dad, oh," Stiles said, waking up, but not sitting up as he tried to keep Lydia asleep.

"Stiles, it's ok, you two are a couple now, I expect this from you two," Noah said with a smile.

"Oh, yeah," Stiles whispered as Lydia stirred a bit, opening her eyes.

"Now go back to sleep you guys, goodnight," Noah whispered as he walked away from the sleeping couple on the couch.

"Lyds, I love you," Stiles whispered as Lydia layed her head back down.

"Oh, yeah, I love you too Stiles," Lydia whispered, causing both of them to smile as they fell back asleep.

________

A/N

here's another one :)

I have plenty more started so another one will be up within a day or two