Shorty

"Stiles!! I can't reach the cups, they're on the top shelf of the cupboard!!" Lydia yelled, standing on her toes trying to get the cups for her and Stiles.

Stiles walked into the room and over to where Lydia was struggling to reach the top shelf. He reached over her and grabbed the two cups she was trying to get and handed them to her.

"Here ya go shorty," Stiles said as he kissed her head. Lydia rolled her eyes and poured their lemonade.

________

"Lydia where are you?" Stiles joked looking over the head of the small strawberry blonde standing in front of him.

"Haha very funny Stiles," Lydia said, rolling her eyes.

"Hmm, I guess she went home, I'll just go eat some ice cream," Stiles said, walking away from the angry girl. Lydia followed him into the kitchen.

Stiles took out the ice cream and held it up.

"Yum, cookies and cream, all for myself," Stiles said, still holding it up. Lydia tried to reach for it but wasn't tall enough. Eventually she jumped and reached it, taking it from his hands.

"Hey!!" Stiles yelled as Lydia walked towards the counter with it.

"That's what you get for pretending I don't exist," Lydia said, taking out a spoon and eating some ice cream.

"It's not my fault you're so short, shorty," Stiles said grabbing a spoon and standing next to her. Lydia rolled her eyes with a laugh.

________

"Do you have to go?" Lydia whined as Stiles stood at her front door. It wasn't even dinner time yet.

"Yes Lyds. I love you so much, but my dad wants to spend time with me while he has a night off and Scott hates me at the moment because I've barely spent any time with him," Stiles said, holding her hands. Lydia sighed.

"Ok fine, see you later," Lydia said, standing on her toes to kiss him, but him having to bend down as well.

"Love you," Lydia said with a smile.

"Love you too Shorty," Stiles said, earning an eye roll from her.