Chapter 1: A Glimps of Derek Hale

🐺🐺🐺 Beacon Hills 🐺🐺🐺

     Gusts of cold wind blew through the town of Beacon Hills, it whispered of many untold secrets. It used to be a beacon, hence the name, but now it was an ordinary city, with many horror stories. One of the many stories were of werewolves, they were known to protect, but rouge ones where known for their feral desires. 

But just because rouge ones made it through history as monsters, didn't mean all werewolves were crazy as them, they formed packs and made land. The Hale Pack was well known, it had been for three dozen generations... something had happened a few years ago, a fire. All of them were told to be dead except a few... one of them was a man with green eyes; light green eyes he knew many of them. After all he was supernatural. Called a myth from humans, except for the Hunters. ( 🔫🔫)

Everything was so familiar to the young man, the trails, the trees, scents, old but still the smell of family.
He hadn't been here since he was 15 when the fire (🔥🔥🔥) happened....
Derek Hale pulled his leather jacket on and shut the car door and strolled into the woods.
The smell of the new alpha lingered heavily in the air. Which meant he had been here recently. The smell was musky, and the Hale couldn't figure out what direction it went. The smell was all over.
Rolling his eyes he knew the alpha was marking "his" territory.
Following the Alpha's scent he came across a dead body and stiffened.
It was his sister, he could always smell her strawberry shampoo and body wash anywhere.
Letting tears fall, he ran to his car.
His whole family was dead... everyone had died in the fire, besides himself and Laura. Peter was too burnt to move,  and stuck in a coma. One that he might never wake up from!

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Scott McCall glanced at the red door in front of him and waited for his friend to come out.
" Finally!!" He scowls and proceeds to tell Stiles how he got home, since the hyper active teen had been caught by his dad.
" So lemme get this straight, you heard wolves howling?" Stiles asked walking backwards for a moment.
" Yeah, and something bit me... Oooff " Scott bounced off a strong muscular body and blushes when he looks up.
A man stands there, hair is close cropped, his face pale as if he had shaved recently, his black leather jacket is slightly crooked, dropping more to the left, then just on his shoulders, and his pants, oh gosh, they fit so snug on him.... 

He was the type that could attract both sexes, male and female, he walked like he knew it, it didn't matter, he walked cockily. Or animal like.

" I'm so sorry" Scott says.

The man holds his hand out, shyly taking it Scott yelps as electricity shoots up his arm. It made him shiver as something in his mind told him, that he would be safe around him, that nothing and no one would ever hurt him.

"That was weird"  Scott thinks 

" It's OK" a deep smooth voice answers.

" Yo Scottie, I know you want a date, but we need to go to school and you need to tell me more about last night!" Stiles interrupts their stare fest with each other, making Scott blush furiously red and yank his friend off smirking at the yelp his best friend did. 

Derek Hale froze as the teen with brown eyes and hair looked him in his eyes.

Mate(🐺❤🐺)

His inner wolf snarls and Derek restrains himself from ripping off that other boys arm off his mates shoulder. All he can do is watch as his young mate leaves him, leaves him standing.... alone.

" ... The wolf I think it was, bit me. God look at it!!"  Scott exclaimed.
Derek was in mid stride when he heard that,  he stumbled and the person behind him cursed.
He saw his mate stop and lift his shirt, revealing smooth abs and a bandage over his bite.
" Omigods, it's gone!" Stiles says and looks around, his eyes landing on his.
" Dude!! I just realised! That man you have a crush on-"
" I don't!!" Scott hotly protests, but the blush on his face defies Scott.
" You do!! I seen your eyes!! You haven't had that look in them since Allison. But anyways... That was Derek Hale!"