Chapter 4: Lacrosse

its a cloudy night, Derek sat at the dinner table and chewed on his food, it was a habit to sit there, his sister had gotten angry at him quite a lot when he ate at the couch. She had also been the alpha of there once trio, now duo, which was now just him. Even though his mate was now known, he couldn't do anything, he was under the control of the alpha. An alpha who was unknown to him, that what made it dangerous. 

"I am coming to find you," He spoke silently into the night, his eyes flashed blue, a bright vibrant blue, and to anyone who knew what he was, they would know he had killed. "And when I find you... I am going to rip your throat out," he snarled. "With my teeth." he exclaimed and ran off to where he knew Scott was.

No he was not stalking his mate, just being safe, the teen was knew to the world and wouldn't know what to do, or what to trust, he could be over whelmed and Derek could do nothing. He had to kill the alpha, or make him submit to his law, and for that he had to train, protect Scott and make sure the town was safe. 

"So I was thinking we shouldn't really be doing this," Stiles protests when Scott glances at the lacrosse team. "We always are on the bench, we don't make the team."

 Scott stares in disbelief, "this year," Scott says flipping the stick around, being careful to make sure the ball doesn't fall out of the nets. "I am making first line," he said and snarled as Jackson Whitmore, the rich bully pushes into him. 

"Good luck" the teen sneers and pushes Stiles out of the way.

A/N: So this is a short chapter, I need to go and re watch Teen Wolf so I remember what my train of thought was for this, this was a chapter I had started right after the last chapter. Hope it was good 

JIO