Chapter 3

Scott knew he had to be sick or something, he had a headache since this morning, his anger was pretty bad, and he felt terrible. He also had a feeling tonight was going to be a terrible one. So when the doorbell rang and Chris and Allison stood there Scott greeted them as normally as possible. 

"Scott, you take care of my girl," he warned and walked into the kitchen where Stiles was sitting on the computer. "What are you looking up?" Scott heard the man ask.

"So, I'm just going to get dressed into this and I will be out," Allison says and pats the pink bag she has over the prom dress. 

"Sure," Scott says. 

Grimacing the teen wolf ran back to his room, downed some pain relief pills and got ready, ignoring the itchy feeling under his skin, to be honest, it felt like something was trying to break free.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

The dance was the worse thing for Derek to ever witness, sure he knew Scott was gay, but that girl (💃) had her hands on him, and if anyone knew... dominant mates were very very possessive, especially for their submissive mates.
So he decided to get Scott away from her.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

The dog began to bark , Scott looks up from his dancing and winces as everything starts to become loud, pain begins to ripple all over his body, and he feels like running away from everyone and everything. So that is what he does.
Ignoring as others ask if he is alright, out the front door and bouncing off a chest, and a deep familiar scent. Something that made all the confusion go away. Something he wanted to be near if the blinding pain wouldn't come back! The beast that had emerged stops, makes a whining sound and that is what makes Scott look up.

Derek Hale.

 The man with a slightly pale face, light stubble and a leather jacket
oh gods, he smells good, I just want to Fu..... whoa SCOTT!!! You don't even know him!
Derek chuckeled, "your are practically an open book, mate." Derek purrs, and lifts the smaller wolf and takes him to his car.
Scott gasps as electricity races up and down on his body, and the urge to have sex grows stronger, and the painful tugging is back as the moon (🌫🌚🌫) emerges from behind the clouds.
"Fuck what the hell is happening to me?" Scott cries out as his fingernails fall off and new ones replace them. These ones were claws or really long creepy nails!
"What the hell is happening to me?!" Scott cried out.

Derek ignored him and drove (🚘) as fast as he could to the secure location. (🗻)

"Focus Scott, this is the most important part, because if you don't control yourself you could kill and your already loose yourself. Don't let the Alpha get to you"

Roaring in pain, confusion and lust Scott rips the door open and runs out into the forest all human senses gone and out of mind....

Thanks for all those who have continued to read my stories and I apologize for the late updates!

JO
💚🐍