Alternative Charities

So a few days ago, not sure why this is the thing that inspired me to write this, but I saw a random kid in our high school cafeteria. He had the... THE most amazing shoes I had ever seen.
     They were solid gold with light up blue LED lights around the sole. Freaking cool.
     I pointed them out to a friend and then turned to make sure I was getting into the correct line for lunch.
     Now how my mind works is it assumes there can be a joke made in any given situation. And surely a situation of some kid in a public school having pimped out shoes like that deserved a good joke to top it off.
     Finally thinking of one, I turned around to tell my friend "His shoes are like Ugs for Thugs."
     Except my friend had gotten in a different line.
     And I had now shouted the phrase "It's like Ugs for Thugs!" at some poor passerby.
     I apologized profusely and tried to walk away but they quickly asked "Is it like Toys for Tots?"
     And right on the dot, I turned and responded "Nope, it's more like Timbs for Limbs. You know, where you donate your Timberlake shoes to help out amputees."

I do not know who that kid is but I am glad I had that conversation. And honestly, Timbs for Limbs is something I'd pay to see a commercial for. As well as Oboes for Hobos. Don't ask me the point of that charity, just understand it's for a good cause and I'd hands down donate to it.