Chapter 2 - Rehearsals

Chapter 2

Dear Diary,
It's been 2 weeks since Simon told us about the 727 tour and only 1 more week until our album releases. I'm so excited to go on tour with my girls not just any tour OUR ON TOUR! Me and the girls have been spending a lot of time with our families before we start rehearsals for the tour. This tour is going to be so fucking dope I can't wait to sing in front of our fans. This experience is going to be so crazy, I can just imagine what the arena's would like. Hehe I'm so fucking pumped!

See ya next time-

"Guys we have to go to rehearsals everybody off your asses and move it!" Lauren shouted. I placed my diary underneath my pillow and got dressed in a sweatshirt, some tights and a baseball cap. I walked into the living room to see the girls waiting for me, we all walked out the door to the car. "Bubba you gone sit next to me." I heard Mani say behind me. "Sure Bear." I said smiling as we all climbed into the car. I love the nicknames that we gave each other it kinda makes me feel tingly inside. I wonder what that means..

At Rehearsals

We arrived at the studio to see Sean Bankhead our dance choreographer standing with 5 chairs surrounding him I wonder if we're going to use the chairs in some of our dance routines like we did with sugar mama. "Ladies grab a chair and lets get started." Sean said loudly causing us to run and grab our chairs.

"Okay ladies we're going to start with Big Bad Wolf because I feel as though it is the easiest routine out of the whole set." He said walking towards the radio to play the music. He proceeds to teach us the steps for the next 20 minutes .

Whisper your secrets and mine will take over
Swing like your chariot and let me ride
Drunk off your body, you'll never be sober
I'll be your poison tonight

"Dinah your doing good just give me more hair." Sean says while flipping his head the way he wants me to do it.

Let me give, let me give you something to believe in

"Lauren pick it up your movements should not look like your drunk get it together mama." He says shaking his head while moving his body to the beat to show Lauren what she should do.

You don't gotta, you don't even gotta even have a reason

"Camila when you cross your legs make sure you lift your leg up high so that you don't tumble off of the chair sweetie." Sean said while demonstrating the moves with his on chair.

(You don't even gotta have, gotta have a reason)
You can love me, you can love me baby all weekend

"Ally good job your dancing is improving baby girl keep up the good work!" Sean says while he watches Ally dance.

Cause if you wanna talk baby use your hands
If you wanna go make a move, you can
If you want a shot, baby cock and pull
If your gonna bite, be a big bad wolf
Cause if you wanna talk baby use your hands
If you wanna go make a move, you can
If you want a shot, baby cock and pull
If your gonna bite, be a big bad wolf

"Normani.. Kordei that's all I have to say." Sean says clapping his hands. Surprisingly It only took us an hour to get the whole routine down. The choreo was dope as fuck it definitely takes us way out of the fetus fifth harmony era. The music started over and we all moved our bodies to the beat , I looked over to my left and I see Mani dancing like she didn't just learn the choreo an hour a go. The way that her body moves dear god its like she's not even trying.