gravity

--author insight-- (Morgan Rory is a author on the website Movellas. Her stories are rightfully republished on this website for entertainment reasons.)

*(c) Copyrighted by Morgan Rory; please do not steal, manipulate, or copy this story in any way without consent from author*

{I'VE DECIDED TO RELEASE THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS FOR YOU MY ANGELS! I'M JUST SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY, I CAN'T CONTAIN IT! ENJOY! MORE OF THE STORY WILL BE RELEASE FEBRUARY 1ST}

I've been playing with this story for a long time now. I still think it's not ready, but something is telling me to let you all read it. I need all of you to understand that this is one of my more detailed stories and nothing will be held back. Again I do not sugar coat things and therefore this story is straight to the point and beyond the legal breathing point. I think that's why it has taken me so long to release this story. There has been so many times I had to stop writing, sit back and just breathe because I couldn't handle it. I was constantly on edge and that's one of the main reasons I decided not to ever publish it, just for the simple fact of it being too straight forward. I hope you find some enjoyment in it though. 

You thought my other stories were an emotional roller coaster. 

You thought wrong. 

morgan r

*I dedicate this to my mum. She's currently in the hospital and has been there for over two months. I miss her greatly and I can't wait for her to read this, because she was always my biggest help when it came to my stories..I think that's why I've been so lost lately. love you. thank you for always telling me to 'just breathe'.