Stranded With One Direction

If someone told me that I'd be here one year ago, I would of thought they were crazy. Completely insane. yet here I am. Sitting on an island in the middle of the ocean, freezing cold, with Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Harry Styles. Completely stranded. It's like out of a dream. Yet, it's not a dream... Here I am...

I woke up at seven in the morning, to the sound of my aunts voice.

"Bella, wake up, something's happening."

We were on board of the S.S. Smith. As a special treat to 'cheer me up'. My aunt would've paid all the money in the world to get me to 'suck it up and get over it.' As she puts it. All I actually needed though, was time to mourn.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, concerned.

"I don't know, something badd happening, though. Come on, let's go to the main deck, see what on earth is going on." My aunt answered.

We cautiously made our way to the deck. But, just before we turned the corner to get there... Thump. Crash. The entire ship flipped into the water. I still clearly remember watching my aunt wave at me, clutching her Hermes scarf like her life depended on it just before I watched the seaweed wrap around her leg, and then, everything went black.

When I woke up, I was no longer under the sea. Instead, I was laying on a sandy beach, in soaking wet clothes, panting for air, my ribs and stomach felt like mush, and I was so weak. I tried to get up, but I didn't have the strength.

"Is she alive?" He asked

"Are you okay?"

I shook my head, and opened my eyes. Five young boys were standing around me.