Part 9

"Katie...? Is that?"

"Ya... listen Harry..." before I can finish I see Harry left.

"Harry...?" I call out.

Yep. He left.

"Mom I can explain."

"Katie... it's fine I understand. But are you two..."

"Yep". I finish.

"Ok thats fine i just want you to know what happened." She says.

"Well i kinda already know."

"Oh."

When she finally stops talking i go up to my room to call Harry.

"Hey you ok?" I ask

"Ya i just kinda needed to get out of there. Haha im sorry."

"Haha its fine Harry. She actually diddn't even care."

"Really? She does know right."

"Well ofcousre she does.

In the morning i hurry up and get dressed today is finally another volleyball game and im really excited. Lets just hope i dont forget like last time!! Lol.

When its time for the game the first person i see in the stands... Ofcourse is Harry ;). He always makes me smile the britghest.

"Heyy..." Aspen says with a weak smile.

"Hi...?" I Questionley ask.

"Im really glad your here. I mean i was hoping you would ."

Why was she being so nice? Oh yea diddnt she like apoligize?

"Well thanks..." I say.

Well the game starts and  ofcourse.... we won!!!! Were just amazing aren't we. yeppers.

Anyway after the game Harry takes me out to see...Whats it called? Frozen? Ya.... Thats it. At the end of the movie i can tell harry is offended by the whole "you dont need a man to save you type of thing." Lol thats Harry for ya.

"heyyy momm...." i nervously say when i get home.

"Hey Darling!!" She says super excited.

"Me and Dad are leaving again so i made YOU AND ONLY YOU!!!! A very special dinner." :)

I think that was a sign that she dosen't want Harry  over. Lol hell no.

"Ok mom i wont have anyone over."  

When they leave i go to call Harry ofcourse.... But i get interupted by a doorbell.

Ughhh why cant people leave me alon. When i head towards the door... my heart stops... Is that?

(LOL SOOO SORRY VERY SHORT UPDAT IM POSTING MORE LATER... PROMISE :) Any way who do you think its going to be??) If anyone gets it right ill post a double update today and tommorow :P