Part 4

Chapter: 8

So it's Saturday and its only about 2 more hours til they post the volleyball team!!! And I'm super excited!!!

So i hear a knock on the door. And ofcourse its Harry... how did i know??

"Ummm.... Hey Harry."

"Hey..." He says with a smile."

His green eyes literally sparkle.

"so about yesterday..." He begins

"ya... What about it?" I continue.

"please don't tell anyone... that wasn't suppose to happen at th-."

But i cut him off.

"WHAT???! Harry what is that suppose to mean!?!"

I slam the door and scurry to my room. How Why?!? I Don't get it?? Does he have a girlfriend and cheating or something im so confused but seriously it tearing me apart. It was so perfect how?

(Harrys POV)

Chapter 9:

Then she just slams the door in my face without letting me finish!! I'm sure she's super mad!!! But i wish she would of let me finish... I Try calling her.... no answer. Texting? No Answer. Ugh!! Why does she have to jump to conclusions!!!!

"That wasn't suppose to happen at that particular time. I have to tell you something... I have a girlfriend but im breaking up with her for you because honestly i haven't met anyone like you... and i need you and only you. Please Katie... be my girlfriend!!! after i break up with her... Your my one and only!!!"

Is what i was suppose to say. But i have to find a way to tell her... without... her you know... jumping to conclusions. Ugh i guess i have to wait till school starts.

(Katies POV)

Its finally time!! Did i make it?? Did i make it?? I quickly hurry down to my laptop and force it open... i go to the site... And... YES I MADE IT!!!! I quickly grab my phone to call Harry... Wait... i can't. But i do see...

" 1 missed call - Harry<3 "

" 1 new message - Harry<3"

I open the text and i see...

"That wasn't suppose to happen at that particular time. I have to tell you something... I have a girlfriend but im breaking up with her for you because honestly i haven't met anyone like you... and i need you and only you. Please Katie... be my girlfriend!!! after i break up with her... Your my one and only!!!

Katie... that's what i meant to say and I'm so sorry if i hurt you baby i would never hurt you on purpose."

OMG!! i can't believe it... i had it all wrong!!! DANM!! I shouldn't of jumped to conclusions!!! I quickly call Harry and try to explain how i got it wrong...

"lol its ok baby..." He Says with his beautiful voice.

"Oh and umm... Ya I'll be your girlfriend. :)"

Somehow i could feel good beautiful smile through the phone...

"OH!! And Harry guess what...?"

"... Yeah?"

"I MADE THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM :D"

"That's amazing!!"

I can't believe it.... me and Harry? It seems to amazing. Way to amazing!!! ;)

(Chapter 10)

Next day is... Monday... :(!!! I guess it isn't that bad. Judging on the fact that i get to spend most of the day with Harry... :).

I'm still a little worries about Harry what if he never breaks up with her?? What if he's using me?? No... I'm being silly,

So when I finally get to homeroom of course Aspen and Zayn in the back cuddling. How does the teacher not notice? Or does she not care.. ugh. I can see Aspen glaring at me from the back. Hmm what did I ever do to her? Well she is a popular.

Harry is already sitting in his seat waiting for me. lol how much cuter can he get?

"Hey guess what...? He begins

"What..." I answer nearously.

"I broke up with her...."

A huge grin takes over my face and all I catch myself doing is giggling staring at harry... what is wrong with me? Lol.

"Well that's good..." :) I reply.

So I'm so excited because our first volleyball game is in 2 days!!! So we have practice of course the next 2 days...

So when I get to practice all the girls are there practicing and there all pretty good except one... Aspen... She's not good. She's freaking amazing!!! How?? she plays like some kind of professional.