Valentines Specail

We all fall in love. It is inevitable for us all. But today we are going to talk about Valentines day. To most this day is about showing true love and that person you love the most that they mean the world to you. But for others its a pointless holiday. I happen to be one of those. A commercial machine playing on humanities greatest weakness. Our passion and our drug, love.

But before all you loved up guys get your panties in a twist, let me tell you a story. 

Meet Frank. Frank is a young man who loves his girlfriend with all his heart. He is romantic, kind hearted and a genuine nice guy to be around. But for one day a year he isn't romantic. That day is valentines day. There is good reasoning behind this. You see Frank sees Valentines day as a marketing tool, making money from peoples greatest addiction.

Frank for this one day instead treats it as a normal day. He and his girlfriend have dinner as normal, watch a latest film release and even tall to each other about the week ahead. No special gifts, no heart shaped cards or cute messages and no flowers.

Frank and his partner do not see the point of spending one day telling each other they love one another when they do that every day. They always say "I love you" when they leave and always make each other feel important. And to be honest with you audience I am totally behind them.

Now I understand why people do wait for this day. Partners live away from each other and get no time together. As a young teen this is one of the first chances you get to see how unpopular you are with the opposite sex.

We all don't need a day to tell or partners we love them. For those who are single and say "but its a perfect day to tell your crush you like them", all I will say is that everyday is a perfect day to tell them. Why wait for a day when others will do the same. If you like or love someone tell them today. You never know it may turn out to be the best decision you will ever make.