Chapter 2

YOUR P.O.V

i park my car infront of aaron house i grab my things and exited the car.I walk infront of his house i was ready to hit the doorbell when a girl with black hair and hazel brown eyes open the door she looks happy then she look glance at me with a smile on her.

"hi are you(y/n)?,"she asked with a happy tone.

"yes i am,"i said emotionless tone.

"oh,im aphmau by the way,"she said handing her hand to shake but i just shook it.

"aaron (y/n) is here,"she said opening the door wide to let me inn.

"(y/n) i clean up the other room so you can have one."he said while cleaning the last shelf.

"sure."i said i wave a hand infront of aphmau i think?or aphmeow?i don't get it-uggg nevermind.I went to my room and throw my bag in the floor and just plopped myself.I grab my phone in the bag and see if i got new notification i scroll down and see jake.

from:jake kurasagane

to:(y/n) (l/n)

(y/n) just give me one more chance i can explain i still love you believe me just reply it me again...

2 hours ago.

i just throw my phone in the bed and listening sad song.and then i fell asleep.

aaron P.O.V

After i take a shower i passed (y/n) room i hear her cry and cursed word.
i hope she is okay i thought then i continued my walk to my room.

------------------——-—--------

Hey guys im sorry if this is just short chapter cause im swuper twired because my arm hurt jumping and thank you for your support.

*vote
*comment.

~skthenuttella~