Chapter 9

Your P.O.V

Today is my brithday and of course two months had passed i become closed to them it was great.i was now in my bed planning to wear something rather nice.

I wanna go to the mall,WAIT before i go went zane and ash is now offically together it was rather cute and anyone of you trying to ruin there relationship i'll KILL THEM

I wanna go to the mall,WAIT before i go went zane and ash is now offically together it was rather cute and anyone of you trying to ruin there relationship i'll KILL THEM.And now im riding my car to the mall when someone a big light cover me and i feel my head bang on something hard before i black out...

Ash P.O.V(finally)

Me and the girls planning to throw a party at aphmau place for (y/n) the boys are in the house decorating some of it and me and the girls buying things for food when we heard a siren luckily were infront of a t.v store to see the news...

Third Person View..

The boys were  confused about an acident so they watch it.

"were right here near the mall when a car crash happen.."newporter said.

"a Girl around aged 18 is now delivery to the hospital..We check her things inside her name is (y/n) (l/n)..."the newsreporter said.

all the boys is shock to see this,they run to there car and went to the hospital were a certain (h/c) girl is in there.

On the other side the girls run to find the hospital were is a (e/c) girl in it...

-*-*-*-**

OMG CLIFFHANGER!!
SO STAY TUNE AND LEAVE A COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN..

*VOTE
*COMMENT..

•~•skythenuttella•~•