Chapter 4

"MOM!!" I yelled through the house.

"Yes honey." She said from the table.

I went up to her and hugged her.

"Thank you!!!" I said while giving her one of those death hugs.

"Can't......breath....." She struggled with the words.

"Why and how?" I asked letting go,

"Excuse me?" She said confused.

"Why did you do it and how did you do it?" I asked.

"I did it because you love them. I don't really know how. I just asked them to do it and they agreed." She stated.

"Thank you." I said giving her another hug.

"Your welcome." She smiled.

She pulled away from the hug.

"Now go hang out with the boys." She said smiling.

"Ok."

I got back up the stairs and the boys were playing just dance without me!

"What do you think your doing?!" I say as the boys jumped.

"It's Louis' fault!" Harry yells and points to Louis.

"What?! No it was Niall's fault!" Louis says pointing to Niall.

"No it was Zayn's fault!!" Niall yells.

"No it was Liam's fault!!"

"No it wasn't! I was playing with her! It was Harry's fault. When you ween downstairs, he grabbed your remote and started playing!" Liam says.

"I believe Liam." I said smiling.

"ok enough of this game. It's getting boring." Louis said.

"What game do you recommend?" I asked.

"Truth or dare." Harry smiles.

"Um.... A few conditions." I said uneasily.

"What?" They said in sync.

"No having... 'It' because that's gross. No taking off any clothing because I have respect for myself, and no alcohol! And.... I guess that's it." I said.

",Ok. Let's get started." Louis grins evilly.

-----------------

-Truth or dare-

We sat down and started playing.

"Who is going first?" I asked.

" Liam truth or dare." Louis asked.

"Dare." He said bravely.

"Are you sure Liam. I mean, Louis is picking out your dare..." I said

"HE ALREADY PICKED DARE!!" Louis shouts.

"Ok fine what's the dare?" He asked.

"Umm...." He said taping his chin and looking around.

"Go to the window and yell: 'Louis is the smexiest man alive!!" He said.

Liam got to the window and did his dare. I gotta say. That dare wasn't a very good one.

"Smexiest?" I asked.

"What? It's a new word." He sasses.

"Ok." I shrugged.

"Zoe truth or dare?" Liam asked.

"Truth." I said.

"Who is your favorite in the band?" He asked.

Oh no this is going to break some hearts.

"Chicken." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I said chicken. You have three chickens. You use them when you don't wanna do the dare or answer the truth, but if you use all of them then you have to do the next dare or truth. I have two more chickens." I explained.

"You Americans and you American slang." Louis said shaking his head.

"Whatever. Harry truth or dare?" I asked.

-------

After like and hour of playing truth or dare, Harry had to kiss Lou, I had to tell embarrassing truths because I ran out of chickens... Lou had to go in the neighbors house and steal carrots. Liam had to go outside for like 10 minutes and try not to get mauled by fans who live on the street. Niall had to go with him. And Zayn had to eat Niall's chips while they were gone. Niall and Liam came back in torn shirts and ripped up jeans. Niall found out about his chips and he got furious. It was funny though because I've never seen an angry leprechaun.

"Zoe. Truth or dare." Niall says evilly.

"Um... Dare?" I said. Yes I know I'm taking one hell of a risk but I've been saying truth the whole time and they are starting to call me a wuss.

"I dare you to kiss Harry." He says almost instantly.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"A dare is a dare." He shrugged.

I look over at Harry and he looks shocked but he shrugs as if to say, 'Go ahead.'

I walk over to Harry and just peck him on the lips. Just to get it over with. But he had other plans. As soon as I started to pull away from the peck on the lips, he grabbed my waist and started to like actually kiss me. I kissed him back of course I mean who wouldn't want to?! Our lips moved in sync for like 5 minutes then we slowly started to pull away. I looked at him and smiled and he did the same. The kiss was amazing! I felt a whole bunch of sparks. I doubt he did so I decided not to say anything but just smile. I look at the other boys and they all had shock written on their faces.

"I said kiss. Not make out." Niall joked.

"Whatever." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ok well I'm tired so I'm gonna go to bed." Liam tells us and walks over to his side of the room. We are sharing my room since my family doesn't have any spare rooms.

"Ya me too. G'night." Louis said and walked over to his side.

Soon all of the boys went to bed and I can hear a faint sound of snoring. I got up off the floor and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth because I didn't do it when the boys did it. Once I got back I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

This is the best birthday ever!!!

A/N:

Hey guys sorry it's been so kind since I updated! I got grounded from everything so I couldn't update. Hopefully I will update more often but I'm not making any promises I can't keep. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Sorry if you think it's crappy or too short. Comment, like, message, or follow. Byyyyyeeeeee✌️

-love_friends🐼🐼🐢🐢