Chapter 6: The idea

(A/N: Song: Let it burn nightcore)

Ok lets see, i thought as i took the last picture on the wall. Gramps, Gray, Mira and Loke can remember me, so who is this person who wants to make people forget me and why? If it isnt Lucy, then who is it? 

But Lucy might have someone shes working with, or is she innocent. What am i thinking, a person that dresses like a slut, and talks like shes the best? She must work with the person. (A/N: Sorry if you like Lucy, but... yeah sry.) Or something idk. But one thing is sure i have to, move now so i won't be a burden to Gramps, Gray, Mira and Loke. I don't want that, i have to figure this out myself.

They will also just be tired of me in the end, especially if the others will never remember me. I took my bag, with all my things in and looked at it again. Maybe i don't need it. I could just walk away right now... I think i will do that instead. I threw my bag on the floor again, and sighed. Big brother won't be happy about this. But i don't care. he can be mad at me later, this is something that i have to do right now.

I sighed once again. and looked at my door. What if brother would come in right as i walk out? That won't be good, but first i have to write a letter to him. So he know what is going on even if he is going after me. But in the end, he is only a normal ice-make wizard while i'm a demon slayer.

I took the paper from my desk and sat in my chair, and began writing.

Dear Brother and Gramps.
I'm sorry about this but i have
to do this, i'm going away so i
can solve this on my own, i won't
bother you with my problems, sorry
i hope you will understand why i am
doing this and won't get to mad at me
i hate when you guys yell at me...
I now know that there are two other people
that can remember me but i won't tell you
here and now, for what if the person doing
all this reads this letter and will get mad at them?
I won't allow that.. Well i think that's all but i hope you
guys will understand my decision..
-Y/N Fullbuster

I laid the paper on my desk, and looked around once more. Everything were where it should, except the bag i just threw on the floor. So i picked it up and laid it on my bed. I have the biggest OCD. (A/N even if you don't have now you have ok? Sawi ;-;)

I looked around, when i heard footsteps near my door. I looked at my open window, and ran towards it and jumped out of it Natsu style. I walked as silently as i could so i wouldn't be caught by the one at my door.

(Gray's PoV)
I heard something run in there, so i opened her door without knocking. I walked in and saw nothing, only her very clean room as always. Unless when she is too lazy to clean then there is a mess.

I walked towards her desk as i saw something laying there, it were a paper and a pen. I picked the paper up and began reading.

Dear Brother and Gramps.
I'm sorry about this but i have
to do this, i'm going away so i
can solve this on my own, i won't
bother you with my problems, sorry
i hope you will understand why i am
doing this and won't get to mad at me
i hate when you guys yell at me...
I now know that there are two other people
that can remember me but i won't tell you
here and now, for what if the person doing
all this reads this letter and will get mad at them?
I won't allow that.. Well i think that's all but i hope you
guys will understand my decision..
-Y/N Fullbuster

Oh no...  

Daily quote:

Adventure must start

With running away from home

A/N: Thanks for all your support, and thanks for the now 300 followers, i never dreamed of having so many O.O so thank you very much and continue having a good day, evening or night. Until the next chapter