The sleepover

Annie's POV

It was the first day of summer and Me and Katie are having a sleepover! She is coming now but Brenna and Ryan have to come too because Katie's parents are going out for a meal and they are going to LA for the weekend for a  little getaway. So basically it would be like a sleepover for a couple of days. I had just come home from a private that I had with Mia so I was doing musical.lys because I was super bored waiting for Katie to get here.

--------

They finally arrived with lots of bags full of the things they needed. "Hey Katie" I said and ran up to her for a BIG hug as we reunite.
"Hey Brennan, hey Ryan" I said.
"Hi" they said back looking tired from pushing the big suitcases int the house.
"Oh let me help with the bags" I suggested politely.
"Thanks" smiled Katie

---------

We were all settled with bags and sorted out where everyone was staying and now it was time to do something fun!
We all went downstairs where all the gymnastics equipment was and where the pool table was to do something fun.
Me and Katie were doing tricks on the beam and Brennan and Ryan were playing a game of pool.
Brennan came in and asked "can I have a drink"
"Yeah they are upstairs, we have coke, lemonade, Gatorade and orange juice, help yourself" I said doing front aerials on the beam.
"Thanks" he said stumbling up the stairs.
"Them two are quiet" I said
"Yeah they always are" said Katie having her go to do tricks on the beam

Comment if you liked👍 happy Valentine's Day ❤️