Introduction

**Jacob POV**
I've got a show today. I fling the covers off of me and stretch. The sun peeks through the window and starts the day off. It's 10:00 and the show is at 1:00.

I get up and get dressed into (the outfit in the pic above) and go downstairs to get breakfast.

When I get down to the breakfast area, there's Valentine's decorations thrown around and it dawns on me that I'm going to be spending Valentine's Day alone again...

~

**Alexa POV**
Today is Valentine's Day and I'm going to Jacobs meet and greet. I'm going to school until 11:30 so I can at least get some work in them I'm going to go meet him!! 😭

I've waited since I was 12 to meet the little vine star with the braces and glasses that saved my world. I know it sounds cheesy but he saved my life.... when I was 12, I felt hopeless and miserable with life. Then one day, I saw this picture in my Explore on Instagram:

 Then one day, I saw this picture in my Explore on Instagram:

He might not of been smiling but I knew I was. It took me a while for me to notice how much I actually like him. Sooooo I made a fan page and ever since, I've just always been in love!

(BTW IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO FOLLOW MY LEGIT FAN PAGE ON INSTA ITS CALLED DABOIJACOB)

So I get called to the office and I go to my locker to grab my stuff first. I grab my stuff and walk to my parents and we leave.

The car ride seems to take FOREVER but when we get there, I sprint to the line and get a pretty decent spot in line to get tickets checked.

When I get inside, I look over by the meet and greet area and see him.

~

HAIIIII!!! I've had this idea for a short Valentine's story forever but since it's Valentine's Day, I thought I'd write a short one so yeah!!