~The Date~

**Jacob POV**
I open the door and walk down the hall. My first date...

I take another deep breath and turn the corner to see her standing there, so beautiful, so... breathtaking!

She looks up and blushes. It happens to them all when fans see me. I walk up to her and we link arms.

~
We get to the restaurant she picked.

"Out if any place, you picked Starbucks?!" I laugh and she looks at me and laughs.

"I love Starbucks!" She giggles. I open the door for her and she walks through. Fans start to notice and snap pictures, some crowd around her and then to me.

I run up to her and take her to a back table. We both sit down, across from each other and I order our drinks.

~

When we get done at Starbucks, it's nearly dark and the limo sits oitusde, the moon reflecting off the sides.

"Tonight was... tonight was a dream come true... " She smiles. "I'm sad it's over but-"

"You really thought we'd just go to Starbucks?" I grin and grab her arm.  "We're just getting started!"

I walk her to the door and open it for her. She smiles and walks past me and sits down. 

~

The car drives up in the parking lot of a park. I step out and grab her hand and help her out.  A slight breeze nips at my face and I notice her shiver.

I pull of my jacket and give it to her with a smile.

"Thanks... " She looks up and our eyes meet. I grab her hand and take her to the creek.

"Jacob, where are we going?" She giggles and leans into me. I've changed into joggers and a tshirt and she's got blue jeans and a tshirt.

"You'll see..." I start to run and she follows, still holding my hand. Leaves crunch under our feet as we sprint through the trees.

I hear the creek ahead of us. When we arrive, we sit on a boulder. The moonlight shines down on the creek and illuminates the area around us.

"Jacob, I-"

"Don't thank me. I need to tell you something."

"Jacob..."

"Alexa, the contest was um- how do you say this? Rigged..." I look and turn to look at her eyes.

"What?! What do you mean?!" Alexa shouts and stands up.

"Alexa, when I saw you standing in line, I knew you were the one. We don't even know each other but I feel like we do." I gush.

"Jacob... I don't know how to feel..." Alexa whispers and looks away.

"I know what you're saying, I do. But-"

"Jacob... it's fine. I'll just let it go because I'm glad you picked me. You mean so much to me and I don't want to ruin this night because of some rigged contest..." She turns around and sits back down.

We hold hands and stare into each other's eyes.

"Thanks for coming, tonight..."

"Of course, who could say no?" She giggles, still looking in my eyes.

Suddenly, the silence breaks and we lean in. Her breath feels warm against my face. We kiss.

I lean back and smile.

"Happy Valentine's Day..." We both smile.

~

Heyyy! This was only a short story cuz it was supposed to be finished on Valentine's Day butttt that changed lol