~The Meet and Greet~

**Jacob POV**
The meet and greet is about to start. I get in my position to take pictures and do poses when this girl catches my eye.

She's really pretty and seems to notice me. Her face goes red and so does mine. Suddenly, I get an idea. Valentine's Day "contest."

~

**Alexa POV**
He seems to notice me. I blush and he does, too. This is just meant to be, it's Valentine's Day and I'm meeting the boy who saved my life! 🙃

I look at the floor and tweet out that I can't wait to meet him. I get no likes because I'm nothing important on any social media.

The meet and greet starts. Surprisingly, the line goes through pretty quickly and efficiently. It gets to be my turn and anxiety gets the best of me.

~

**Jacob POV**
She's almost to me! I've got to tell my manager as fast as I can!

I yell for him and he rushes over and I whisper in his ear my plan. He nods and smirks. He then frowns.

"I don't think that's a very good idea, though.... what if everyone else gets jealous or angry? You know what happened when that girl kissed you on the lips..." He snaps and sighs.

"Please? Just please?" I beg. The girl by me looks at me confused and slightly annoyed. My manager nods and grabs the microphone.

"Attention, everyone! Since it is Valentine's Day, there is a contest that's going to be started. Whoever has the most merch on gets a date with Jacob for a WHOLE DAY tomorrow. Jacob picks the winner after everyone has met him!"

The crowd boos and screams. Mixed signals are being given. I bite my lip and look for her. She looks up and notices me and blushes again. Her friend sees what's going on and nudges her with a grin on her face.

The meet and greet goes on until she gets one person from me. I get nervous. My palms get sweaty. I stick them in my pocket.

Here she comes....

~

**Alexa POV**
So there's a contest.... I'm wearing quite a bit of merch but it can't be enough. I curse under my breath and notice him looking at me again. My cheeks get warm and I look away.

I get closer and closer until my anxiety gets the best of me. My eyes start to sting a little but but I fight through it. I give in to my anxiety and run into his arms.

He pulls his hands out of his pocket and hugs me tight, back. I feel his smile on his face on my shoulder. My body tingles. I whisper in his ear.

"I've longed for this day. Longed for this day since I was 11... The day has c-come." I say through the tears.

"I have, too, babygirl..." He pulls away and looks at me. I back up and look at the ground.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"No worries. What pose do you want?"

"Could you get on my back and kiss me on the cheek?" I mumble.

"SURE!"

~

**Jacob POV**
I jump on her back and I slip we giggle and I try again. This time, I successfully get on her back. I snake around her face and plant my lips on her cheek. Her face gets warm.

The pictures get taken and I jump off. We hug. Nows my chance.

"Ahem. What's your name?" We both step away. She looks shocked.

"It's... Alexa." She smiles.

"Well thanks for coming to see me, Alexa." I wave and let go of her hand as she walks away. The next girl walks up and we pose.

~

**Alexa POV**
THAT was amazing... I take a breath and wait for my friend to go through the line and I wait anxiously.

Suddenly, everyone has gone through and the winner is going to be announced. I grip her hand and we stare at the speaker.

"The winner is..."

~

OHHHHHKAYYYY GUYS! LONGER CHAPTER BUT I MIGHT PUT ANOTHER ONE UP TONIGHT! LOVE YAAA 🙈💗