Chapter 1

Delirious' POV

"Get the fuck up faggot!" I groaned as I heard my dad yell barging through my door, if you asking yes I'm gay.

"I said get the fuck up!" I heard him yell again, I groaned and pulled the covers off and saw him looking pissed and red in the face, he must be drunk again, well gotta wait for what happens, I got up and walked up to him

'Slap' I froze in my spot as I felt pain in my face, I slowly look up at him and shoved him glaring at him, I realized I shouldn't have shoved him, he grabbed me and shoved me on the bed him crawling on top of me and grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head he rarely did this, I widen my eyes in fear and tears prick my eyes and he slams his lips against mine and I could taste the alcohol I groaned and he used one hand to pin both my wrists while the other starting groping my body, I squeezed my eyes tight when I felt him squeeze my cock, I gasped out a whimper causing him to stick his tongue in my mouth, I told myself not to let him win but I was so weak and I'm teenager and I lost my virginity to my dad cause he raped me.

He pulls down my sweats and boxers, I shot my eyes open and squrimed to get away but he unwrapped his tongue from mine and pulled away and glared at me, I pant for air and he gripped harder causing bruises and cuts, he flipped me on my stomach I let a slight scream knowing whats going to happen but he put his fingers in my mouth muffling my screams, I felt his line up and slam in me causing me scream around his fingers, I put my head in my arms letting out whimpers and soft cries every thrust he did, I felt his hand wrap around my cock and tugged on it, I lift my head up a bit and gasped, I felt his hand sped up I moaned out as I came, I let out a tiny scream as I feel him fill me up.

He pulled out and put his clothes back on and grabbed me, I pant and tears falling already and he kissed me roughly and grabbing my wrists tightly leaving big purple, blue, black and red bruises, he pulled back and pecked my lips, I whimpered and looked away

"Your my good boy Jon" he said leaving my room, I whimpered and let out sobs sliding down the wall and cried, I get up and run to the bathroom and opened the cupboard and looked, I found it shining in the light, my razor I pulled the shirt off over my head and looked in the mirror I was ugly bright electric blue eyes, black hair, pale skin, skinny, one scar on my eyebrow, one scar on the corner of my mouth, I got my lip pierced, my tongue done, my ears pierced and a septum.

I put the blade to my wrist and sliced I felt relief of pain but I wasn't satisfied I stopped at my elbow and did the same to the other arm, I felt better, I washed up and looked at my upper thighs I saw scars that were a week old I cut my thighs and washed up and grabbed my clothes for today, grey shirt, sky blue hoodie and black skinny jeans, I looked in the mirror and sighed, I grabbed my extra razor I took to school and left the bathroom.

I walked downstairs and looked at the time 8:05 am I sighed lightly and walked to the fridge and opened it looking for something to eat and found nothing.

"Nothing great, I wasn't even hungry" I said to myself and closed the frigde and walked to the front door and grabbed my backpack and my blue high top converses I walked to the couch and tied them up and stood, I was pushed against the wall if this keeps going my back is going to break some day and felt lips on my neck I groaned and looked up, I felt biting, nibbling and sucking a lot.

"There you have 1,2,3,4.... 16 hickies" I looked at him and his eyes being a normal blue eyes and a bit tanner than me and a lot taller than me

"I love you Jon, your my good boy, be home before dark" he put his hand on my cheek I flinched a bit and looked down

"I-I love you too...." I whispered and looked at the time 8:23 am

"Shit, I gotta go" I got out of his grip running to the door and a tug on my hood and I felt lips on mine I widen my eyes and I ran out the door, running with tears pouring out.