Chapter 3

Jonathan's POV

I look behind me and saw dad pissed off, I run to my room and closed the door and run to my bed and my dad came bursting through the door and walked over to me pinning me against my bed and kissing me, I move and heard him growl I looked at him...

3 hours later

I shook with fear an lay here naked covered in massive bruises that covered my body and bite marks, hickies everywhere and cuts and scars on my arms and thighs, I looked disgusting I got up slowly and walked to my full view mirror and widen my eyes, massive bruise on my chest going down to my stomach, bruises on my arms, another massive one on my back, bruises around my neck cause he strangled me, hickies and bite marks everywhere. I grab my hoodie, boxers and jeans I put them on slowly, I grab my phone and message Luke I blushed after calling him that I zipped up my hoodie

(C-Luke/D-Jonathan)

Jonny: Babe are you busy?

Babe❤: Hey love and I'm staying over at Vanoss' house tonight with the rest why whats up?

Jonny: Can I come over please ask Evan?

Babe❤: Ok love I can do that... Vanoss said ok do you want me to come pick you up?

Jonny: No no its ok I know where his place is and I'll walk see you soon❤

I turn off my phone and grab my charger and wallet, I walk downstairs and left a note for dad and left, after 2 minutes it started pissing down heavy rain, I walk faster and about half an hour later I saw his house, I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer, no one answered so I turned around about to leave till the door opened and I look and saw Vanoss he smiled softly but faded cause of how drenched I was and pulled me inside.

"Woah" I stare in awe at his big house

"Amazing huh?" He looked at me and lead me to a room where there was shouting and screaming, as soon I came in it went quiet

"Oh my god, Delirious!" Cartoonz jumped up and ran over to me.

"We need to dry you up" Cartoonz said walking away I walk over to see what game their playing and their playing black ops 3 zombies, I felt a towel wrap around my head and start drying my hair, I smile and felt pain surge through me, I groan quietly.

1 hour later

"I'm going to get changed and then were drinking" Vanoss said getting up and leaving the rest follow him.

"Hey bab- I mean Del do you have any clothes?" I look up and see Basically blushing was he about to call me what I think he was?

"Well I only have these and a pair of sweats" I chuckle nervously scratching the back of my neck, the guys came back and I blushed seeing Vanoss, Wildcat, Terroriser, Cartoonz and Basically have no shirt on and loose sweats revaling their perfect v-lines and boxers, I shake my head and got up and beginnig to walk and I unzip my hoodie completing forgetting I had no shirt on and I let my hoodie fall and went upstairs and look around in Wildcat and Vanoss' room I grab my sweats and they not mine their my dads I rib them and chuck them in the bin, I grab one of Wildcat's sweats that were a bit too big and I grab the red jacket that Vanoss always wears I inhaled it and blushed and saw the hoodie he wore today on the floor it was like his red jacket I grabbed it and walked downstairs.

I stretch my limps and felt pain and groaned in pain and punched my hand in the counter and growled and put his hoodie on and zipped it up hiding the bruises and put the hood over my head hiding all the marks dad and myself left on me.

I walk in the lounge room and saw the guys in a circle with a lot of alochol and they looked at me

"Hey is that mine?" Wildcat pointed to the sweats