Chapter 6

Delirious's POV

I woke up in a pool of sweat and bowl of vomit next to me, I groaned and rolled over and saw my boyfriends looking at me worried.

"Fuck he is so sick"

"Yeah look how much sweat there is"

"He keeps vomiting does that mean the baby is dying" I cringe at the thought

"No Lui its not its just morning sickness so its perfectly normal for him to be throwing up"

"Oh ok"

I felt pain shot throughout my body causing me to let out scream of pain, I open my eyes and saw them with fear and worried eyes they give me kisses and hugs and left to let me rest, only Brock stayed to look after me, and picked me up kissing me deepily. I hummed wrapping my tail around him. After I gave Moo a blowjob I got tired and Moo left to go sleep in his room.

I walk out and was pulled into Lui's room, I looked up and Lui has lustful eyes and no clothes and I shudder.

I felt Lui push me on his bed and got on top of me and put another collar on me below Luke's it said Lui's. Lui pushed in slowly, making me moan we were both breathing heavy. Lui picked up speed and groaned.

"Fuck, Master, harder!" I begged. Lui slammed harder. "Faster, yes, faster!" Lui thrust faster.

"Let everyone know who you belong to." Lui growled as he mercilessly pounded into me, hitting my prostate every time.

"You, Lui!" I cried out. I saw stars.

"Louder." Lui groaned.

"YOU LUI. OH FUCK ME HARDER. I'M YOURS. FUCK ME HARDER MASTER." I screamed, throwing my head back. Lui pumped me in time with his thrusts, maybe a little faster, slamming as hard as he could into me.

"LUI! Hyahhh!" I screamed, spraying out on the bed, making me tightening around Lui as my body shook with pleasure. I heard him curse, filling me up. We both collapsed on the bed, I snuggle into Lui as held me close, lightly playing with the collar around me neck.

-Time skip-

I woke up alone and sick, I groan and pant heavily I got up and put on a long sleeve shirt, panties and knee high socks. I look in the mirror and see my black ears twitch and my long black tail swaying and my belly has gotten a bit bigger. I groan as pain hit my ass, I heard voices downstairs and I walk on all fours and felt my heat getting worse making me wet and hornier.

I walk out and saw Lui, Evan, Nogla, and Terroriser sat in chairs of a table with an umbrella attach to it. Tyler went to the fence to irritate the neighbors dog, Marcel laying on the ground on his stomach. Mini and Moo went to sit by him sipping on their lemonade, and Luke stood in the door way sipping on his coffee looking aorund. I yawned making him look at me.

"Morning Delly," Luke said kissing my head as my ear twitched.

"Morning" I said and walked over to the group as they looked at me and my belly, I couldnt help but feel sick with a massive hurting mirgane, getting dizzy seeing things in double. I was with pains and grogginess. I groan and felt my mouth water and a little bit dripped down my lip.

"Baby you ok?" I nod and cup my hand over my mouth and threw up in my hand making me fall on my knees to the ground and bits of vomit dripping out of my hand, I kept swallowing the vomit but it came up.

"Babe!" I look up and feel being picked off the ground and taken to bed, I cry because I hated being sick. Tyler was laying down with me holding me.

"Aw f-fuck!" I yelled pulling away from Tyler's hold. Terroriser was fast to get a trashcan holding it for me to spill my guts out. I wipe my hand over my mouth to wipe off the crap on my mouth, I rolled over to my side snuggling into Tyler whimpering and soft crys.