2. 'Hi' Again...and Again.

The morning after we had moved...i woke up refreshed and happy.

I do miss back home, but i feel like this is my new life and i should appriciate it.

So i decided since this is my new home, that i should work on myself to be a better person not only mentaly, but physicaly..meaning im going to eat healthier and become more fit. So this morning i decided im going to go for a run, so i slipped on my airmax's and leggings, with a pink sports bra...and headed out the door. My dad had already gone to the shop to get ready for the day, so i was home alone for the whole day (fun i know).

As i was jogging/walking the streets of glenroy, i couldnt help but notice how peaceful the streets were so early in the morning, 'i really like it here' i said to myself, i really thought i'd hate it here and thought my life would get worse if i leave everything behind, but now that i think of it, i think i could get used to it and grow to be a better person.

I noticed my shoelace was loose, so i stopped for a minute to tie it back up, as i was tieing it up, i herd someone speak so i looked up and saw this guy walking towards me, so i stood up, and as i stood up he looked at me and smiled, as did i.

'Hey' he said

'hi' i waved 

'are you new around here? because i dont think i've seen you around'

'yea i am, i just got here yesterday' i said and smiled politly

'oh cool, so which school will you be going to'

'umm, penola'

'oh cool, yea me and my brother go there'

'thats great' i said with a big smile

'yea, well if you see me around say hi' he laughed

'yea i will'

and with that i walked off, didnt find out his name, or what he does, or anything for that matter. as i was walking i had realised i was lost , 'great' i said to myself.

~

While i was walking these unfamiliar streets i couldnt help but think to myself 'who was that guy?' he did seem very nice, and he said he has a brother, maybe i would see them around?

Hopefully i would.

It was getting dark and i really wanted to get home, as i was walking i could see 3 figures on the background, they were getting closer and closer each second, once they reached me, i couldnt help but realize it was the guy that i had spoke to earlier.

'nice to see you again, haha' he said

'yea i know, how are you?'

'im good, and also id love for you to meet my 2 brothers, jai and beau.' i thought he only had one? oh well.

'hey' i said to them both

'hey' they both replied at the same time

'so anyway how are you?'

'actually im kind of lost, and not sure how to get back to my place'

'haha, its okay do want my help?'

'yes please if thats okay?'

'yea thats fine, you guys wanna come or?'

'nah we'll go' beau said

as they left, me and the guy started walking

'whats your name?' i accidentally said randomly

'oh shit i forgot to tell you, my names  luke brooks'

''haha thats great to know, my names Albury'

'well its nice to see you again albury'

while we were walking i kept thinking that this guy is actually quite a nice guy, i really hope that we could become friends.

it was getting quite cold, adn thank god luke found my place otherwise i would have frozen to death.

'alright well ill see you another time' he smiled at me

'yea for sure, maybe i could give you my number? and we could make plans?'

'yea sure that would be great'

we gave our phones to each other and typed in our numbers, i looked at him and smiled and so did he.

he hugged me good night and walked down the driveway.

i walked inside to find my dad alseep upstairs, so i walked to the bathroom undessing to have a shower, washing my hair and face, hopping out and putting some nice shorts and singlet on, and layed down and watched tv.

while i was watching tv, my phone went  off and to my surprise it was luke.

"Nice meeting you today, hopefully we can do it again sometime, goodnight beautiful xx"