3. Hanging around

Today i woke up feeling happy, which is very rare these days with everything thats going on, so i hopped out of bed and went to have a shower, washed my hair, face etc. Walked back to my bedroom and put on a white strapless top, with some old regular blue jeans and a pair of socks.

I walked down stairs to see dad sitting on the couch watching tv...no surprise, i walked over to the fridge to check what food was in there, and with my luck their was some bacon and eggs, so i cooked and ate them, and went to go sit with dad on the couch.

'whats up' he said to me with a small smile

'nothing much, maybe going to the shops today'

'haha with all your friends'

'oh shut up, its our third day here, dont expect me to have made friends just yet'

'yea i know darling, just playing around' he laughed

i always loved this side of dad, it always made me happy seeing him happy, it always made my day.

While i was sitting there, i was thinking to myself 'what should i do today?' and that when it clicked.

'hey, are you busy today? x'

'hey, no not really, why whats up?' he replied almost instantly.

'oh nothing, i just thought i could get a tour of this wonderful town of yours haha'

'oh yea sure haha, whats your address and ill come pick you up?'

i gave Luke my address and he said he'll be here in 15 minutes.

That means i had 15 minutes to get ready....make-up, hair, everything. Shit

i ran up stairs while telling dad what was happening, thank go he agreed to it.

I straightened my hair, and put my usual makeup, and put on some black flats, and i was ready, with 5 minutes to myself. Dad knocked on the door, handing me some money, god i love him.

There was a knock on the door and i went down to go answer it and it was Luke.

We jumped in his car, and he drove me to the city...which was a 20 minute drive, not long. When we got their we walked into Melbourne central and he showed me all hes favourite shops and he asked me to help him chose what tops she should and shouldnt get.

'this one ot this one?' he said holding up a black top and a White top.

the were the exact same but different colours, and just saying 32.00 for a plain top is so expensive i couldnt beleive it.

'the white one' i said with a smile.

he picked it up and walked over to the cashier and paid for it, now walking with a satisfied luke, i decided it was time to get lunch. We walked over to the food court, i couldnt be bothered deciding so i got maccas (McDonalds) and so did luke. I told the lady what i wanted and so did luke, and while i was getting my money out i didnt realise that Luke decided to pay for it behind my back.

'you didnt have to' i kept on repeating

'haha its fine, dont worry' he laughed.

We say down and ate, talking about our family and friends and what we do on a regular basis, he told me him and hes friends are in a boy group called the Janoskians, i herd of them before but never got the chance to watch anything of theirs, but he told me to check it out, which i might do when i get home, and he told me that hes got 2 other brothers, named beau and jai, and that he normally just hangs around town during the day and on the weekends, i didnt tell him anything about my mum because its not really what i like to tell people, like what am i meant to say? 'oh yea we left my mum because shes an alcoholic and couldnt stay with her anymore', it doesnt really sound to great does it, but i thought to myself, when he asks i will tell him, like its not a giant secret, its just not something i tell people.

Once we finished walking around Melbourne central, he took me to the eureka skydeck, he said it was one of the tallest buildings in Melbourne, and that when we go right up to the top that you see this beautiful view, i was actually getting quite excited to be honest. 

The lady at the front said it was $8 to get in, but luke offered to pay for me, and refused to hear no, so as you can see i couldnt really win here, so he ended up paying and we went up the escalator and went up to the top.

When we got to the top, luke wasnt lying, the veiw was amazing. I got to see all of Melbourne from up here, it was so beautiful, all the lights on and seeing all the little people, even the airport, it was amazing. Luke grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the part where i could see the beach, and now that veiw was something to remember.

It was getting late and Luke thought it would be best if we went home. So we got down to the bottom and walked to his car and drove home, he walked me up to my door and said goodbye, he gave me a big hug and walked off, i waved as he drove away.

i walked inside to see that dad has gone to bed and seeing that it was 11.30pm i thought it would be best for me to go to bed to.

So i got undressed and put some shorts on and a singlet, and fell right asleep as i hopped into bed.

What a wonderful day that was, with luke of course.