Wait...i won??!?!?!!

Kirstie just dmed me and told me I won the freaking contest. I'm still on the concrete and my friend ran up to me and said "are you ok?"I told her "I'm not okay I'm amazing" She was so confused. I showed her the dm. She screamed. She walked home with me and we talked about it the whole time. I walked in at my house and I had tears rolling down my eyes. My mom came running up to me "RACHEL!!! Are you ok????"  I answer her by showing the dm (she is one of those moms who understand stuff of today😂) . She screamed. She knew how much I love pentatonix.  She asked me if we need to fly out there or if they are coming in the bus. I told her I'll dm Kirstie later and ask. My friend lily and I run up to my room and start packing cause we are that excited.  We took a break and decided it was time to dm Kirstie.  I said "hey. Do I need to fly out to cali to meet y'all or are y'all driving here then going to start the tour?". It took her less than a second to reply. She said "we will buy you a plane ticket out to cali and we will pick you up at the airport. ". I asked her when the plane flight is and she said tomorrow.  I told her I'll be ready by then. I ran downstairs and told my mom that their is flight tomorrow for cali tomorrow and I need to be on it. Some one knocked on the door. It was fed ex. They said they had a package for me. I opened it and it was the ticket! I was def ready. My friend went home and I got a shower then got ready for bed. I couldn't sleep cause I was to excited. After an hour I just fell asleep.

How was that for a second chapter? Recommend me things. Love y'all.