The flight

I hop onto the plane and look at my ticket. They bought me first class! They didn't have to do it though. I walk over to first class and sit down. Right away I felt something weird about this flight. I have the window seat which I'm thankful for. No one sat  next to me and I was shocked. So I put my bag on the seat next to me and my carry on under the seat in front of me. They went over the boring rules of the flight and I didn't pay attention. I was so nervous. It was my first time flying alone. Then the plane started moving. We were about to take off! I watch the pentatonix documentary. 

SKIP TO ARRIVAL CAUSE I CAN.

I get off the plane and see someone has my name on a sign. I walk over there and they say "you must be rachel" I said "that's me" we walked to the car and I took one look at it and it was a freaking limo like what. I step inside and Kirstie was waiting for me in there. And of course I start freaking out cause it's kirstie. "Hi kirstie" I say as I walk in. "Hi you must be rachel" said kirstie as I sit down next to her. It is a pretty silent ride since I'm pretty tired from the flight. I was daydreaming and then we pulled into this building. This is huge!

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while. I'm writing another story go check it out! *sings* BYEEEEEEEE