Holy sh*t

Alex pov

I watch curiously as Ginger drags a dead body Into the room, he ties it up with the rest and walks up to me, he hauls me up and ties my feet and yanks a rope, I shriek as I hang upside down "yo ginger, this is animal abuse" I said he glared at me.

"GINGER DID YOU HEAR ME" I yell, he punches me in the stomach "that's not my name" he hisses "someone has anger issues" I giggled "shut up" he says shoving a knife into my leg, "GINGER, GINGER GINGER" I sang making him shake in anger.

"Stop calling me that" he hisses and uses the knife to slice down my chest and cheek, I groan in pain "Ginger" I smirk making him punch my stomach "gahh, CALL THE VET" I shriek as pain feels my body "shut up" he hissed and left, I give the door an upside down middle finger and just hang there bored.

"ALEX" I hear my sisters voice "BONNIE" I yell, I hear running before the door opens revealing bonnie, Elijah, stefan, Damon and Klaus "shit" bonnie says as they see me and the other dead bodies "help" I said snapping them back to reality and Elijah ripped off the ropes and caught me in his arms as I groan.

"This guy is a physco" I said making them chuckle as we walk out I see Ginger with his heart next to him hahahaha "you killed ginger" I chuckled they gave me weird looks "you are one strange girl" klaus says "I think being upside down does some dizziness" I chuckle making them smile at me.

Elijah kissed my head and my hair turned pink making everyone fake gag except Elijah who grinned and softly kissed me before Stefan picked up bonnie and they all vamp sped, I clung to Elijah as he sped off.

We get home and I was placed on the couch with my head on Elijah's lap as bonnie and the salvatore's cleaned up blood, Klaus just sat there the lazy shit, "there" bonnie says and Elijah picked me up and carried me to my room, he placed me on my feet and hugged me "I love you" he murmurs against my head "I love you too" I said as my hair turned pink making him smile at me.