I love you

Alex pov

I woke up and my hair turned dark blue, I yawned as I walked down stairs, I saw bonnie, elena, caroline and mum sitting in the kitchen my hair turned yellow as I saw food. After I ate we watched movies and had fun and all day I looked like a yellow headed freak laughing her head off.

I was in bed when Eli appeared in my room, I smiled "hey Eli" I said trying to control my hair "I need to tell you something" he says nervously "what?" I asked "I love you" those three words made my hair pink and I ran into his arms "I love you too, Eli" I said he grinned and kissed my head while hugging me to his chest.

We lay on my bed, my head on his chest as his arm snaked around my waist as we fall to sleep........

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up in Eli's arms I looked up to see him looking at me, I smiled "hey" I said he smiled an kissed my head, I got up only to be pulled back down by Eli, him on top of me staring at my lips. I grabbed the back of his head and smashed our lips together, we moved in sync as I smiled into the kiss.

He tore off my shirt and his own and kissed down my neck as we undressed, we had sex and stayed in each others arms all day either kissing or talking, "I love you Eli" I smiled at him "I love you too, Alex" he said and kissed me, our naked bodies pressed together as the kiss deepened and turned into a hot make out session.

Later on Eli left to go talk to his brother who I dislike alot I might add, I sat with bonnie watching movies and eating surgery things like lollies coated in layers of sugar, my hair was purple as I jumped up and down and ran around the house laughing as bonnie grinned on the couch "sugar sugar, hahaha bye Bon Bon" I yelled running outside I heard "oh no" and the sound of her dialling a number into her phone.

I ran around the woods my purple hair flowing with the air, I grinned as I laughed running everywhere, I ended up at a sign saying 'welcome to canada' WTH I looked around my hair turning orange, I started running back but I ended up even more lost and scared. I knew I have been gone for two days now and I think I'm in Florida?!.

I ran into the woods there and caught a few bunnies because I am hungry, I wiped my mouth and climbed onto a tree, I sat on a branch and only just remembered I have my phone?! I'm such an idiot!!! I strolled through my contacts and rang Eli

'Alex?! where are you?!!' He sounded so worried my hair turned blue

"I have no idea" I frowned

'WHAT?! where was the last-' his voice was cut off to my phone dying damn I should charge it more often, I jumped down and started running............

2 weeks later

I made it to the mystic falls sign, "YES" I yelled relieved, I borrowed some clothes from a generous girl who saw me walking down the street in filthy clothes, and allowed me to use her shower, I was in jeans, a shirt, my shoes and a cardigan, I ran home to hear yelling, crying and banging onto something.

I strolled inside and into the living room to see Eli pinning Damon to the wall, my sister crying as well as elena and stefan trying to rip Eli off Damon "Eli let him go" I frowned they all grinned when they saw me and Eli pulled me into his arms after my sister hugged me "where have you been!!" bonnie yelled "I got lost" I shrugged still in Eli's arms.

They stared dumbfounded "HOW DID YOU GET LOST?! WHERE WERE YOU" bonnie yelled I shrank into Eli's arms "um somewhere near Canada" I said hiding my face in Eli's chest, "WHAT!!!" they all screamed except Eli who held me tighter.