I remember but its not over

Alex pov

I gasped as I sat up, I saw Bonnie staring at me "hey bonnie, where am I" I asked raising an eyebrow she gave me a weird look "at mums house" she said I nodded "oh um where is everyone" I asked she shrugged "probably at the grill" she said I grinned "can we go, I want to see Lena and Care" I asked she stared at me wide eyed "you remember" she squealed I nodded "yeah I remembered when I blacked out" I said shrugging, she hugged me.

When we got changed we went to the grill and I got a bourbon and sculled it before we sat with Lena and Care "guess what" bonnie squeals "what" elena asks while caroline looks at us questionably "she remembers" bonnie smiles they squeal an hug the hell outta me "my poor ribs" I say rubbing my side as they smile sheepishly.

"I'm bored" I pout they laugh but keep talking about the most boring things, I decide just to leave and walk home, I walk down the streets but I felt like I was being watched, I turned around an a man stuck his fangs into my neck, I screamed as he drank, I felt weak an I was dropped to the ground, my heart beats slowed down as I died.........

I gasped as I sat up, I was in the woods, I touched my neck to find it heeled, holy shit I died with- I'm a bloody monster!? I stood up weakly and stumbled to an alley way close to the grill but wait its sunny, why aren't I burning, I shrugged it off and saw a drunk couple making out against the wall, I walked up to them and bit into ones neck.

My face changed and I lost control, I killed them both and fled, I ran to my mothers house and saw I was covered in blood, I gulped but my mothers a vampire too so it should be ok, right.
I took a deep breath before I saw bonnie, stefan, Damon, Eli (Elijah), elena and caroline rush out side but stopped when they saw me.

"What's wrong with me" I whispered with pleading eyes they looked at me sadly, bonnie started crying and silent tears rolled down my face as I ran, I ran to the one place I felt safe, I stopped at the tree and climbed it, I sat on my favourite branch and sobbed. "ALEX" I heard Eli yell, I looked down to see him standing there, I jumped down and stood in front of him.

He sighed before engulfing me in a hug "I'm sorry" he whispered I looked up into his eyes as he looked down at me, "I remember" I whispered he smiled and hugged me tighter as I snuggled into his chest. We walked back an everyone looked at me as we sat on the couch close to each other.

"how didn't you burn" bonnie asked "I don't know, I only remember leaving the grill and a-a man bit me, everything went black then I woke up in the woods and I went back to the grill an saw a couple in the alley way, I-I killed them" I sobbed Eli wrapped an arm around me holding me close. "you need to control it" stefan said I felt my blood boil "THAT'S THE PROBLEM I CAN'T" I yelled they gasped.

I furrowed my brows "what?" I asked "your-your hair it turned red" bonnie said shocked "what does it mean" I asked "your still a witch" Eli whispered we stared at him "shes still half witch and her gift is her hair it changes with her mood" he explained everyone looked at me with wide eyes "think of something that makes you happy" elena said. I closed my eyes thinking of when I was 12 and I got into a fight, I heard gasps an I opened my eyes "it's yellow" Eli whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

Ok so we figured out all the colours:

Mad- red

Happy-yellow

Love- pink

Excited- purple

Sad- blue

Depressed- dark brown

Calm-green

Normal- light brown

no emotion, hopeless-grey

scared/frightened-orange

Betrayed-Violet

Worst of her anger- black

Tired- dark blue

I was finely allowed to sleep after I said goodbye to Eli, I laid on my bed and fell to sleep thinking of Eli knowing my hair was pink....