Chapter 2

Harry had given the lad some dry clothes. Louis had only nodded in thanks as he walked into the other room to change into the clothes, which were a little big on him. And harry found it absolutely adorable,"we'll go get you some clothes that fit you tomorrow alright?"he said and Louis nodded. They sat there for a while, harry trying to think of something to do and louis was just kind of taking it all in.

Louis looked over at harry,"th-thank you...."he forced out. Looking back to his hands. "dont mention it."Harry replied with a small smile as he watched the older yet smaller lad. "Would you like me to get you anything?"he asked but Louis shook his head, his ears still flat. Not compleatly sure about everything. He held his tail close to himself as her crawled off the couch and stands up wandering around the house.

Louis was amazed at how big the house was, considering how tiny it looked out side. He finds a bed room and tilts his head going into it. He poked the bed, jumping back because he thought it would hurt him. You see...many terrible things had happened to louis on a bed and he thought that they ment bad things. He runs back out of the room and right into harry, hiding behind him. Harry looks at him,"louis whats wrong?"he asked softly and louis pointed at the bed.

Harry blinked,"my bed? Love that wont hurt you. Watch."he walked into the bed room and flopped down on the bed, laying on it,"see?"he said. Louis slowly walked over and poked the bed again,"I-if it no hurt....then why did l-louis get hurt wh-while on one?"he asked tilting his head confuised, he had never been taught how to speak corectly, but harry found it adorable. Harrys heart sunk, what terrible things happend to this poor boy...."You wont get hurt here love.Here youll be safe."he said and held his arms out to him. Louis slowly crawled onto the bed and over to him, cuddling into his arms, "thank you harry....louis like it here...he happy to be safe..."he whispers before falling asleep agenst harrys chest