Chapter 4

Its been a few weeks since harry took louis into his home, and things have been looking up for the small neko boy. Harry has been so kind to him, but lately he hasnt been around the house as much. For somthing he called 'work' for louis did not know what this ment. "Harry?"Louis spoke quietly as harry walked through the door. Harry slipped his shoes off,"yeah, its me lou."he called down the hall. Louis got up from the couch and ran down the hall hugging the taller yet younger man. His tail flicked and his ear twitched,"i missed you.."he whisperd as he hugged harry. Harry hugged back and kissed the top of louis' head,"missed you to."he said softly,"hey, guess what."he said looking at him. Louis looked up at him and tilts his head, they way he did when ever harry said that. "ive got the next two weeks off so ill be home with you."harry said and louis smiled brightly,"yay!"louis shouted childishly and he giggled. Harry smiled and takes his jacket off hanging it on the coat rack. He walked to the kitchen,"you hungry lou?"he asked looking to him and louis nodded a bit. Harry kisses his cheek, causing him to blush. Louis crawled up on the counter and sat down like he usally did when harry was cooking. Harry started making them dinner, humming as he cooked.

Louis bit his lip,"harry....?"he said as he watched him. Harry looked over,"yeah?"he said. "Can you sing somthing?"louis asked as he tilted his head, harry had helped him with his speech, it wasnt perfect but it was improving. Louis loved hearing harry sing. Harry smiled and nodded, he thought for a bit before starting to softly sing a random song that come to mind,"I've tried playing it cool But when I'm looking at you I can't ever be brave 'Cause you make my heart race..."he sings as louis listens,"Shot me out of the sky You're my kryptonite You keep making me weak

Yeah, frozen and can't breathe. Something's gotta give now 'Cause I'm dying just to make you see That I need you here with me now 'Cause you've got that one thing..."