chapter 3

"Get Up Chlo!!"Gen screamed

i wasn't ready to wake up. i barely slept last night because of all the exitement the london trip was giving me.

"Ugh... what time is it?" i said annoyingly as i tugged my blanket over my head.

"Its 10 am. we're 2 hours late"

"Shit!..." oh no i couldn't be missing this. If i don't get my visa i wouldn't be able to go to London.

"Well?, What are you waiting for? the shower is right there."

Gen says as she points to my bathroom

I nod then procede to my bathroom to take a quick and hygenic shower.

Once i felt satisfied with myself being clean i pulled a towel to wrap my body with. I jumped out of my shower (with my towel wrapped on my body) to put curlers on my hair.

I peeped from my bathroom door to see if Gen was still there. Luckally she wasn't. I got out  of my bathroom and locked my bedroom door so noone could come in.

As i walked towards my bed i saw an outfit already laid. I read a note attached.

"Wear this. No exeptions - Gen xx"

on my bed laid a flowy purple top, a crop Leather jacket and a black pair of skinny jeans.

I quickly got them as fast as i could and wore the first pair of heels in sight.

I got my purse which contained my phone, wallet, and mini make-up kit.

I walked straight outside my house to find Gen in her white chevy with my mom riding in shotgun.

She wore a typycal "Gen" outfit. A white graphic tee of a cat wearinf sunglasses, A hollister jacket, Baby blue skinny jeans and a white pair of converse (i swear she has every kind of converse you can think of). And to top it all of she had a pair of raybans.

as i got into Gen's car she greeted me as if we wern't late as hell

"Good mornin' sunshine" Gen beamed.

I just yawned. Showing my lack of sleep.

"Julliene, Are you okay?"my mom asked

"I'm fine mom" i yawned again showing that i lied.

"Your a bit off today" my mom said with a smirk

"What makes you say that?"i questioned

Gen looked at me through the mirror and said

"your stillx wearing your curlers, love "she said with a smirk then continued driving

i face palmed myself realizing i actually went out of my house wearing my curlers.

timeskip~ o>> At the Embassy Parking <<o

I had already took out the curlers off my hair and applied a little bit of make-up here and there.

Gen immediately took my hand and started sprinting to the entrance which was atleast 50 or 60 meters away.

i was completely out of breath when we reached there due to me wearing heels.

We walked inside as Gen lead us to a door with a middle aged man signing papers was seated.

She  went inside and huggedbthe man then she and my mom talked to the man for quite some time. Ocassionally pointing to me as  if i were the one they were talking about. Suddenly Gen rose and nodded to my mom and the man before walking up to me.

"Hey, wanna go get some starbucks?" Gen offered. I nodded as we drove  to a nearby starbucks in the area.

I ordered a simple cappucino and donut,while Gen got a frap and a cinnammon roll.

We stood in line for about 5 minutes before getting our food. We drove back to the embassy. Only this time she lead me to a passport-photo-taking-thingy to have my photo snapped.

It was pretty simple. I just sat down and smiled then it was over.

Gen handed the lady i passport i pressumed was mine. Then the lady put my picture on it.

"Let's go" Gen said effortlessly

"you mean that's it??" i questioned.

I mean it usually took months or even years to get somone a visa. Then i got mine in less than a day.

"Yup" she popped the 'p'

"how?"

"You know that guy i talked to?"

"what about him?"

"He's my uncle Jim"

"okay?" i smiled thinking i would be able to go to London soon.

"Where's my mom?" i asked noticing she wasn't with us

Gen smirked "She's on a date with unkle J"

FINALLY!! my mom needs a guy in her life. Ever since she divorced my dad things wern't the same. I still get to see him and all but it just isn't the same.

"When do we leave by the way?"

"Next week" She smiled

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sorry that i wasn't able to update for a LOOOOOOOONG time. I was just really busy with school and stuff. I'll make it up to you guys tho.

AlienMeerkat xx